Unclean Intentions

Alone on your bed wrapped warmly and safely under your soft blankets you closed your eyes allowing the sweet veil of sleep to fall over you putting your mind and body to rest.

Your fingers loosen around the book that you had kept in your arms holding to it tight as now had become precious because it was the only thing that vouchsafed you the chance to meet him again and again as long as it takes , as long as your heart still desired to.

Once your slumber turned to deep sleep your hearts deepest desires came to surface in the form of dreams thing that was quiet unusual for an Angel because they had their dreams in their awaken life and as such had no need to have unconscious desires that were unfulfilled and in an attempt to make their presence noticeable would transform into dreams and reveal their owners true desires of their hearts.

And there you stood in front of the Celestial Wall  and he was standing before you as he was in reality barely some hours ago with the difference that he was now stepping on the vibrant green grass on your side of the wall.

His pale and icy cold looking skin seemed so much liver when he was breathing in the air of your land and his dark eyes seemed full of happiness and light , clean from any wounds and sorrows they must have been carrying till now.

His dark colored clothes had given their place to some white colored ones and his hair had changed as well now dyed on the colors of the warm sun as warm as the smile that he was wearing on his lips.

You found yourself running towards him as he opened his arms inviting you to jump in his embrace thing that you seemed to desire a lot.

Once though near him enough your feet came to a halt hesitating to make that desire reality from fear of the unknown because you had no knowledge of to what could happen to such beings that violate the veto.

Understanding your reasons of staying away from him he gathered the courage and made the move that you both were holding back at since a long time now .His hand reached for your cheek and you closed your eyes tight at his action making his hand movement stop inches before it touches you and a breath stack on his throat before he closed his eyes as well and left his fingers finally come in contact with your skin.

The feel of each others flesh flood your hearts with a storm of emotions that could not be described making your heart beat become synced while your minds cleared up from any other thoughts or knowledge you had ever possessed and the only thought remaining was each others existences .

He smiles as he lets his fingers trail slowly  the soft skin of your cheek making you smile too while reaching to touch him  and that is when a sudden light engulfs the place covering everything in a luminous brightness that was non other than the book that was laying on your arms pulling you out of your sleep and as thus away from that sweet sweet dream you were having.

As you opened your sleepy eyes it's bright light was to blinding for you making you shut your eyes again while distancing yourself from the book a little waiting for the light to cool down but this time unlike the previous once it's light was not only blinding and powerful but was warm too making your fingers start to get hot making you throw the book at the floor to prevent it to burn your skin that was now a little flustered .

After a while the light cool down as you were expecting and you stepped out of your bed to go and pick it back now a little curious as to why the book had just tried to harm you in a way thing that it had not happened before.

Once you secure it in your arms  you go back under your covers and decided to open it wondering what the new page that had revealed itself must be saying .

"You indeed have to dare to succeed but if the desire you want to accomplish is not a pure one the light will become dark and your road will be written anew chained towards an end feet for the choices you will make." 

You quietly read the words that once again filled your mind with questions and wonders as you understood till a point the warnings and messages the book was trying to give you but you were sure that you hadn't done anything bad and obviously you weren't planing to do . You just wanted to save him as you had started caring for that creature and truly believed that he did not belong at that land nor he was as bad and malicious as you had read of Demons to be.

His eyes were so pure when looking at you and his behavior looked so tactful to not make you uncomfortable .His voice that you still remember as well were things that strongly made you believe at his innocent intends as such a melodious voice  and sparkling eyes that gifts such feelings of happiness could not possibly be coming from a creature of the darkness such as a Demon is.

You placed the book on your commode as you let your head fall back on your pillow now thoughts occupying your mind forgetting about rest which a peaceful sleep could give you.

As your thoughts were traveling to him far away to the other side of the Celestial wall , to the land of Demons was a creature that just like you was having you on your thoughts between his screams that were escaping from his mouth while the hot nails were piercing through his flesh gifting him the torturing pain he had every night at the same time followed by many more that are to follow till the morning comes again to greet the unfortunate souls of hell .

Just like the others of his kind he was no different when it came to punishments even though he was no ordinary Demon like the ones that were surrounding him however was that exact pain and grief that made him far superior to those common hellish creatures.

As the nails finally made their way to the front of his body having completed their journey that was non other than to pierce beyond the one end of his body that they entered till the other, slowly and painfully while letting his blood feed the black ground as so many uncountable times it already had.

His lips that were some hours ago smiling at you were now parted as blood was flowing from their corner and his eyes that were so full of life observing you were now empty and dead the same way his breathing had started dying down while his body loosened losing it's  energy to stay right.

As the nails started retrieving themselves slowly he caught some blood followed by his numb body that fell on the ground once the nails were no longer their to support his body at the stand right position .

He remained there,  his eyes closing slowly knowing well that they will just come and pick him up for the next punishment that awaits him that was non other than the lava shower you had actually witnessed off.

With his eyes closed he could easily change his vision and reality to something better and that is how his mind traveled to you and your sweet smile making his  lips curl up at the memory and his dying heart create beats again.

A taste of paradise before i find myself in hell again . A taste of your tasteful lips,a touch of your soft milky skin while your voice whispers my name ,setting me free from my sins while you will be gifting me Paradise .

Such is my unpure  desire and foolish wish off my sinful soul. Such is the intentions that make me keep wanting to meet you at an attempt of  trying to fill my empty entity while stealing a little bit of yours that has already captured my attention .

Such is the act that will break my chains of doom and clear my path again from the stains i foolishly placed upon myself with my own two hands in the name of the clean Love  that it's so easy to become unclean.

----To be continued.....