An Awaken Desire

The sun was shining once again on the land of angels wrapping the place in warmth and light.

That sun that this time unlike the other days you so eagerly were waiting to leave and let its place to the moon and its diamond sky.

Clearly its not that you preferred the night over the day or anything along this lines but the reason was that now the night would be accompanied with the fact that you would see him again as you had promised to each other the previous evening.

For some reasons you were extremely excited and anticipating for that moment to come as with it came many new possibilities as well. Possibilities that definitely excited you and woke your prosperous imagination and wondering mind.

After all there were so many things you could benefit from a conversation with a Demon and so many things you wanted to know about him and his land.

But unlike all the other times that was curiosity that strove you to learn more and more about something, in his case was something more than just that and you could feel it that this desire for knowledge was different from the other times yet even though you could not grasp exactly the reason you were actually having that desire you still had decided to follow your heart as you have always done.

A wave of one your friends that were dancing in a circle drew your attention and you got up from the grass were you were sitting to go join the traditional dance that was part of the evening event that is done to honor the earth and the nature that you lived in.

The dance is accompanied with melodious music and sweet Angelic voices singing prayers and showing their love for God and his generosity, love and merciful heart.

From note to note, move to move the atmosphere was once more filled with harmony and happiness, smiles and hearts that were beating along with the rhythm of the breeze that would come and caress your skins like the hand of a mother to her beloved child.

The event didn't lasted long as it came to an end together with the sun that was setting and the sky's colors that started changing only to later created that unique darker shade off blue while the stars one by one run to decorate that mysterious black veil called the night sky.

The beautiful white princess had laid her eyes upon your land once more replenishing the astonishing portrait and spreading her dim light upon the Angelic city.

That light of the princess moon was what reminded you that the time had arrived and you had to hurry to meet him.

You flipped your wings and lifted yourself in the air and flew low towards the place you had left your bag and grabbed it before speeding up with destinations non other than the Celestial wall.

A smile grew on your face as your heart beat started raising from nervousness as well as happiness. Nervous because you really didn't know what should you say to start a conversation and happy for the simple fact that you would actually see him again.

It was weird how you knew him so little yet your heart acted as if it knew him for centuries, as if you could trust him without a doubt.

Your feet landing on the grass in front of the Celestial wall once again and you quickly grabbed your book from your bag and pulled it out.

You kept it tight as you did before and touched the surface of the wall with your other hand, making its material change once again enabling you the access to the other side.

Once on the other side you glanced at your right only to be met with his figure that was standing there probably waiting for you.

"Am i late? I am sorry to have let you wait." You spoke while you locked your eyes with his and he just left his face become brighter with a sweet smile of his.