Coronation Day 1

Yan Da combed her hair gently. Softly humming a song that her mother thought her. It had been a long time since she did this. Busy with her trainings and such. She never really focused on herself.

"Yan Zhu."

Yan Da smiled, giving herself one more look in the mirror before standing up. "You may come in."

"Are you done getting ready?" Huang Tuo asked not really focusing on Yan Da. He was busy fixing his robe.

"Yes. How do I look?" She was wearing the beautiful emerald dress that Ka Suo gave her. Since Yan Da is wearing that color everyday Ka Suo must have assumed that it was her favorite color. Yan Da isn't complaining though. The dress is stunning. The prince even gave her ornaments for her hair and a gorgeous mask to go with the outfit.

Huang Tuo felt his heart stop when he finally looked up and saw her. She's breathtaking. Her face maybe hidden behind the mask she's wearing but there's no doubt that Yan Zhu is a gorgeous woman. There's also the aura that surrounds her. Powerful and deadly.

"You're beautiful." he said truthfully, making the other smile. "That means you should stay closer to me."

Yan Da laughed at that, shaking her head. "I'll be fine. Uhm... do you have the thing that I asked you?"

Huang Tuo nodded, giving her the plant to hide scents. "Why do you need this again?"

"Just to make sure." Yan Da simply said, rubbing the plant on her wrist and nape. Luna would be in the ceremony. She couldn't take any chances.

"I brought some extras just in case."

She smiled at that Huang Tuo is really dependable. "Thank you."

He shook his head. "If it's to keep you safe then it's nothing. Prince Ka Suo also told me to give this to you." Giving her a bracelet.

"What's this?" Yan Da curiously studied the bracelet. It's made of gold. Carefully crafted it seems. Made solely for its owner.

"That's Prince Ka Suo's royal bracelet. It's to make sure that people know that you're his honored guest." For your safety too...

Yan Da looked at the bracelet in hesitation. She never expected that Ka Suo will go this far to protect her. She's a royalty too. She knew what the bracelet means. It was supposed to be given only to the one that he intended to marry.

"Yan Zhu?"

"Do I have to wear this?"

"Yes. Prince Ka Suo insisted."

She internally winched. She couldn't do anything about it then. Hesitantly, she wore it on her right wrist. At least, for the people who'll see it. It means that she didn't accept Ka Suo's proposal yet.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

In the Ice Palace...

Shi's coronation day.

Shi studied himself in the mirror. He sighed quickly turning around. He didn't like what he saw. He looked so empty. Empty and cold. His blue eyes were colder than before. Even his heart feels nothing. He should be happy but all he could feel is the weight of his coat on his shoulders. The one that their father used to wear. Now that he is to become king, it was given to him.

I wonder if how many of them really wanted me to be their king? Two? Or none at all?

"Shi." A voice said, interrupting him.

He smiled, recognizing who it was. "Ge."

Ka Suo returned his smile. He's happy for his brother really. "It's time."

Shi nodded, getting ready.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da could feel a lot of eyes on her. She ignored them though. It's not like she wasn't use to being stared at. She looked around. The place didn't change much. It was still cold as ever. Though, she loved the snow and her kingdom of fire. She actually prefers the mortal realm. Their green fields, colorful flowers and the many lives that's in there.

"Huang Tuo!" someone then called out, making her sigh inside and now it begins.