The Question

The wedding was simple but beautiful. As the couple exchange their vows. Yan Da couldn't help but cry. She could see and feel the love the two have for each other. Her heart ached. In her mind, how she wished she could be with the two person that she loves.

She returned the bride's smile when she looked at her. Lan Shang was breathtaking in her red wedding dress. Her hair was pulled up, leaving only few tendrils of her hair to frame her beautiful face. Yan Da walked up to her. "Congratulations."

Lan Shang smiled, pulling the other in a hug. "Thank you. I was really nervous but when I saw him there... waiting for me. All of it disappeared."

"You love him. It's natural." Yan Da returned. She was truly happy for her. For them.

"Go. He's waiting for you." She continued when she saw the king looking at them. Looking at his bride lovingly. Yan Da's heart throb at that. Silently, wishing for what they have.

Lan Shang nodded, kissing Yan Da on the cheek. "Enough tears. Your time will come." She then told Yan Da before going to her king.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

The party was ongoing. Yan Da stayed there for some time but she was quite dizzy so she excused herself. She was now on the garden, sitting on the swing.

"Yan Zhu?" a worried voice called out.

"In here."

Ka Suo let out a relieved sigh when he saw her. "Are you alright? Lan Shang told me that you weren't feeling well."

"Just a bit dizzy."

The prince sat down beside her. He then pulled her towards him, making her lean on his shoulder. "It's probably because you didn't sleep well last night."

Yan Da grinned. "How did you know?"

"Our rooms were only few feet apart. I could hear you and Lan Shang."

Yan Da looked at him in surprised. He chuckled. "Not the things you were saying but your laughs."

"Good because if you did hear a word. I'll cut your ears off." She said, jokingly.

"Then I wouldn't be able to hear you," he said, pouting. "That is mean Yan Zhu. Taking away the gift of hearing your voice every day."

Yan Da's eyes soften at that. Hands on the bracelet that he gave her. It's either now or never. Because if it's later she'll probably back out. "Ka Suo..."

"Hm?"

Taking a breath. She faced him. "How do you feel about me? Honestly." She asked, meeting his surprised gaze.