Together

Yan Da slowly woke up, feeling the light touches on her face. Opening her eyes, she was met by Shi's loving gaze. She smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Shi replied. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to sleep on your lap the whole night?"

"I'm fine. I actually slept really well." She said, caressing her stomach. Shi followed her movement, putting his hands up he caressed it too. "It's nearly your due, isn't it?"

She nodded. "A few days more and I'll be giving birth."

"Have you thought of a name?"

"Not yet. I want to ask you and Ka Suo about that."

"Oh."

A snore was then heard by the duo, making them chuckle in amusement.

"Does he always snore?" Yan Da asked, covering her mouth to stifle her laughs.

"Most of the time." said Shi, laughing softly too. "There are times when I cover him with pillows and blankets so that I wouldn't hear them." He admitted, remembering the days when he and Ka Suo slept in the same room. Yan Da laughed at that.

The snoring stopped. "I can hear you both perfectly." The prince said, now, completely awake. Shi and Yan Da laughed louder at that.

"We know," The two then said, making Ka Suo grin. His face then became serious. Noticing this, the two stopped laughing.

"Ka Suo?" Yan Da said in worry. The prince gave him a reassuring smile.

"I talked to mother and father," he started, meeting their gazes. "about our wedding." Yan Da held Shi's hand, nervous.

"W-what did they say?"

Ka Suo looked down and didn't answer for a while.

"Ge?"

Yan Da and Shi looked at each other. Did the former king and queen disagree? Yan Da isn't surprise but the look on her mates faces. It's hurting her.

A grin then formed on Ka Suo's face, surprising the two. "They said yes!"

Yan Da growled, flicking his forehead. "You. That wasn't funny." Ka Suo laughed. "It was. If you only saw your faces."

Shi smiled. He's happy for them but he couldn't help the sadness in his heart. He then felt someone flicked his nose. He blinked, looking at his brother with wide eyes.

"Did you even hear what I said?"

Shi gave him a restrained smile. "Yes. You two are getting married."

Ka Suo flicked Shi's ear this time. "Wrong."

"Huh?"

"The three of us are getting married. Father and mother knew about you two and they gave us their blessing."

Shi digested that for a moment. A real smiled then curved his lips after a while. "For real!?"

Ka Suo nodded. Shi then hugged the two happily. He could be with them. His heart and mind sore in the sky at that thought. Yan Da and Ka Suo returned the hug, sharing a happy smile behind him. She didn't expect this but it's not unwelcome.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Xing Jiu stood in the mountain of the guardians. A shift in the air caught his attention. His fellow guardian said that Shi shouldn't be the king because they couldn't see his future. But now, something changed. Though, there's still uncertainty. The future of the three realms is brighter now than ever.

He doesn't' know what the three light signifies exactly but they were glowing brightly. Slowly, changing their world for the better.