Their Love

Yan Da lovingly stroke her stomach. She could feel the child respond with a kick. She smiled. Things happened. Bad. Good. However, right now she didn't care about those. It's all in the past. Right now, decisions have to be made. Decisions that would affect the rest of her life and most likely the lives of everyone she knows.

She's under Shi's cherry blossom tree, thinking. Gathering her thoughts. Trying to ease the bits of hesitation in her heart. Familiar footsteps disrupted her thinking, though.

She turned around, facing him.

"Your Majesty," she started. He forced a smile. Yan Da who knew him well didn't buy it. Instead she walked closer to him, lifting one hand up she cupped his face.

"You've been crying." She stated. His eyes were puffy and red. The king let out a sad laugh. Her eyes softened, bringing him into her arms. He didn't need to tell her. She already knew what he was thinking. She ran her fingers through his hair, to his nape and to his shoulders. Relaxing him.

"You won't lose him." She assured him. I won't let it happen. She continued silently. Shi looked at her in confusion. She smiled, letting him go. The movement caused the bracelet on her right arm to move, getting their attention.

Yan Da traced it with a finger. "Should I moved it now or do you think it's more romantic if I'll do it in front of him?"

His eyes widened at the implication of her words. He met her gaze. Silently, asking if what he heard was right.

"I found a way to save him but I know that he wouldn't do it just like that. Your brother is an honorable man after all." She explained.

"D-do you have feelings for him?"

She nodded. "I'm starting to love him."

Shi looked down, smiling sadly. He could feel his heart torn from happiness, confusion and hurt. His Ge will be saved. But... he'll lose her. He let out a bitter laugh. He'll lose her when he finally realized who she is and what she is to him. Maybe this is the price of his greediness. "You have my blessing." He forced out.

Yan Da smiled. Tears falling from her eyes. "Ying Kong Shi..." She uttered, conveying the three words she couldn't say. Closing her eyes, when she felt him go near her. Leaning in, he captured her lips with his.

Their tears fell like the petals all around them. They kissed, making their feelings clear towards each other. Though, it's more like a good bye gesture. The two treasured it, holding each other close.

"Yan Da..." the king whispered, making her smile.

"You finally figured it out." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"There's only one person who can drive me crazy," he answered. That's right. She was the only one who could make his heart beat like crazy. The only one who could send him into a world of confusion and such.

Yan Da put her arms around him, kissing his shoulder. He moved, tilting her chin with his fingers. Making her look at him. She knew that look. The want and hunger in his eyes. She gulped, remembering the night he took her.

She's scared but her need and love for him won. She closed her eyes, baring her neck in submission. After all this will most likely be the last time... to be with him like this. To feel his touch, his warmth... his body close to hers...

She moaned feeling him bite the pulse on her neck. Shi laid her down carefully on the make shift bed, making sure that the cold ground didn't touch her . He met her gaze. Then his eyes travelled down, memorizing her.

He loved what he saw. No, she wasn't perfect. She has scars from the battles she fought. But to him that made her even more beautiful.

"Ying Kong Shi." She called out. He smiled, meeting her pleading gaze. Gently, he removed her mask. Letting him see the face he had been missing. The one that plagued his dreams and mind countless times.

Leaning in, he kissed her hungrily. If this will be the last time that he'll be able to hold her like this, he'll make sure that she would never forget it like he never would.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da gasped when she felt him inside her again. How many times has it been? She lost count. She moaned, feeling her body heat up more.

"Ying Kong Shi," she called out. He answered by kissing her roughly. Their hands were intertwined. Fingers locked tightly as if they never want to let go.

Yan Da felt him go down, kissing his mark on her belly. Her eyes were shut closed. The way he was holding her now was different from before. He was gentle and loving like she was his most precious one.

She felt her tears fall, realizing that why it was different. This time, he was making love to her.