Snow Blade City

The three decided to spend the day together. Shi didn't have much to do anyway. The three ate breakfast together. With Yan Da's suggestion after they had eaten breakfast, they went down to their city. The citizens were surprise to see the prince and king there. They were also curious as to who the person is beside them.

Yan Da happily interacted with the people in there especially the children. She mostly stayed with them. Ka Suo and Shi played with them too. The people were amused by their actions. They smiled. This is the first time that royals went there and interacted with them like that. Mostly, they only see them up in the palace.

Noon came and the children went home. The three were tired but were also happy. Yan Da curiously went to the stalls of the people of the ice tribe. She never did this when she was there before. She smiled at the cute products in there. The last stall caught her attention the most.

She looked curiously at the carved figures. "Well these are different." She commented. Unlike, the others that were made purely of ice. The figures were carved of wood.

"They're from the mortal realm, milady. I thought the people would love things from there too. Moreover, it promotes oneness don't you think?" The vendor explained, smiling.

"They're very beautiful." She said, studying them.

"Yan Zhu." Ka Suo then called out. He and Shi went beside her. The vendor's eyes widen, bowing.

"Ka Suo. Ying Kong Shi. Look at them don't you think they're really beautiful?" She said, picking up one. "and this looks like you, Your Majesty."

Shi's brow rose, looking the figurine up close. "Is it I don't see it?"

Yan Da smirked. "How about doing this face?" She said, frowning. Shi looked at her, sighing he frowned. Yan Da and Ka Suo laughed even the vendor behind them stifled a laugh.

"Now, you definitely look like it." She said still laughing. The king chuckled, surprising the viewers. They never saw him smile nor laugh. He was always frowning.

"How much is it?" Shi asked. The vendor's eyes widen.

"Y-you can have it, Your Majesty."

Shi shook his head. "No. That's not right. It's a living. I'll pay for it."

Ka Suo smiled at the vendor. "He's right."

The vendor then relented, giving them the price. Shi bought it with the others that Yan Da chose. Suddenly, Yan Da felt her belly pulsed making her wobble.

Shi quickly caught her. "What's wrong?" He asked in worry.

"It's the baby." Yan Da answered, gasping when she felt another one.

"Shi, I'll take care of these. Take Yan Zhu back to the castle."

The king nodded, lifting Yan Da up and quickly going back to the castle. Ka Suo picked the things that she purchased. He was about to go when the vendor's voice stopped him.

"Uhm, Prince Ka Suo, if you don't mind... who is she?"

"Our queen," he answered, leaving the stunned people behind.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi quickly went to Huang Tuo with Yan Da in his arms. The fire princess was so pale. It was scaring him.

"Huang Tuo!" he called out. Hearing his name being called out desperately, the healer opened his door fast. Shi situated Yan Da on the bed and Huang Tuo quickly checked on her.

Minutes later...

Huang Tuo sighed in relief. "Looks like the baby will be coming out earlier than we thought. Yan Zhu jie, take deep breaths. Once and a while even if you're in pain get up and walk. Your Majesties, stay by her side and help her. I'll check on her every 30 minutes."

Ka Suo and Shi looked at each other, gulping seeing Yan Da's glare directed at them. Especially at Shi.