Inevitable

Shi stifled a laugh. He was actually having fun in doing his paper works. Yan Zhu did know a lot. She actually made it easier for him. Right now, though, she was fast asleep. Mumbling things that made him chuckle.

He stood up still laughing softly. He then carefully lifted her up.

"Mmm," she mumbled, frowning. Shi smiled. Gently, he moved her towards his bed.

"Ying Kong Shi, you big bully," she uttered, making his brow rise.

"When did I ever bully you?" he asked, carefully, laying her down on the bed. He was about to cover her with the blanket when she moved, hugging his arm.

"But I'll stay by your side anyway," he heard her say. Shi felt his heart skip at that. He then looked down. With his fingers, he traced her jaw, stopping on her soft red lips. He gulped, feeling something in him stir.

It was a familiar feeling. It happened when he was still with Yan Da as her manservant. He remembers it clearly. It was a silent night. Probably, it's because the moon wasn't out and it was raining hard. He was taking a walk when he felt something lit inside him. He felt so hot. Burning like lava. He remembered entering a tent then he blacked out.

When he woke up, he was in his tent on his bed. He thought it was strange but he didn't give it much thought.

Yan Zhu moaned, interrupting his thoughts. His eyes widen, feeling the hunger in him grew stronger. He quickly retracted his hand. He then went to his seat.

What is going on with him? and who is Yan Zhu exactly to make him feel like this?

Shi looked at the sleeping woman in his bed. Heart throbbing painfully with want.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

"Huang Tuo, did you see Yan Zhu?" Ka Suo asked, frowning. He didn't saw her come back.

"Ha!?" the healer answered. "She's probably in her room. Sleeping. She's pregnant after all."

"I checked. She isn't there."

Huang Tuo looked thoughtful. "She's probably exploring. You know how she is." The prince sighed at that. She did like to leave them sometimes and go and explore by herself.

"Tell her to come and see me. If she comes back." He then said, leaving Huang Tuo alone.

The prince of healers let out a sigh when he's gone. Actually, he does know where Yan Zhu is. He just didn't want the other to know. There's no doubt that Prince Ka Suo likes Yan Zhu and his intentions are clear. He gave her his bracelet after all.

He was actually rooting for him. However, what he saw last night and a while ago put doubts in his mind. He saw how Yan Zhu looked at his majesty. The way she smiled at him.

He also noticed the change in his majesty's eyes. Before it was ice cold but now snippets of warmth could be seen in them again. He sighed again. He's confuse. Both are his friends and he doesn't want anyone of them to be hurt. But seeing the circumstances right now.

I guess being hurt is inevitable.