Accidental Encounter or Fated Meeting?

"Ka Suo!" a melodic voice said, greeting them. The prince smiled, readying himself for the mermaid princess who threw herself at him. Ka Suo chuckled, hugging her back. She was energetic as ever.

"You're late." Lan Shang reprimanded. Ka Suo just grinned, letting her go. Her eyes lit up when she saw Yan Da beside Ka Suo.

"And you must be Yan Zhu! Finally, I've got to meet you." She said, hugging Yan Da carefully. She knows her condition after all. Yan Da just smiled.

"Come on!" Lan Shang pulled the other inside.

"How about me?" Ka Suo called out, laughing.

"It's not like you don't know your way around here!" the mermaid princess answered, leaving him behind.

Ka Suo smiled, watching them walked away.

"Ka Suo wang zi," another then greeted.

"Xing Jiu."

The king blinked. "I thought Lan Shang came here..."

Ka Suo smiled. "She did. She left with Yan Zhu."

Xing Jiu shook his head in amusement when he heard that. "Sorry about her. She's been excited since she heard that you're bringing her."

"It's fine. I'm glad that Yan Zhu will have some others to talk to now. In the palace, it's either me or Huang Tuo or Li Luo when they're there. She must be really bored."

"Let's go inside. You must be tired."

Ka Suo nodded, following his friend.

(^_^) (^_^)(^_^)

"How are you?" Lan Shang asked. "You know I've been curious about you since Li Luo told me that Ka Suo has found someone. How did you two met?"

Yan Da chuckled. She never thought that the mermaid princess will be this enthusiastic to see her. She studied her. Lan Shang had changed. She looked more mature now. Happier even. Unlike when she saw her before. "I'm good. Though, once in a while I still have mood swings and weird cravings."

Lan Shang smile at that, sitting beside her. "May I?"

Yan Da nodded, letting her feel her baby bump. The other giggled when she felt the baby kick. "So energetic. I hope Mine and Xing Jiu's will be like yours."

"You'll have beautiful children. I'm sure." Yan Da commented. With Lan Shang's looks and Xing Jiu's, there's no doubt that their children would be gorgeous.

Lan Shang smiled. A wishful glint in her eyes. "Someday."

Yan Da nodded, caressing her stomach. " Ka Suo and I met... No. It wasn't exactly a meeting because more like an accidental encounter? "

"Accidental encounter?"

"Yes, that time I went to the healer tribe to have someone check on me and my baby. A cart nearly hit me, making fall into the ground. He and Huang Tuo saw and helped me. If I remember correctly... I fainted in his arms..."

Lan Shang smiled mischievously. "More like a fated meeting."

Yan Da blushed at that. "Possibly."

Maybe it was. Because if it weren't for that time, she wouldn't be here. She would be stuck somewhere. Lost. Confused. Maybe, meeting Ka Suo and Huang Tuo that time was indeed destined.