The Envoys

"Huang Tuo, is there something wrong?" Yan Da asked, noticing the healer's strange behavior. He didn't meet her eyes when they were talking.

"Nothing." The healer answered avoiding her gaze. Yan Da narrowed her eyes. When he was about to leave, she pinched his ear.

"Aw... aw..." he said, winching.

"I'm not going to let go until you tell me what's going on." She growled. He pouted, finally meeting her inquisitive gaze. "Well?"

He sighed, sitting down again. "I saw you and the king last night." He admitted. Yan Da let him go.

"Did you hear what we're talking about?"

He shook his head. "I was far but not far enough that's why I saw you both." This time it's Yan Da that avoided his gaze. "Yan Zhu, do you like his majesty?"

"I was just comforting him." Yan Da simply answered. Huang Tuo pouted at the obvious avoidance of his question. "Prince Ka Suo is waiting for us we should go."

Yan Da stood up, quickly going outside.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Ka Suo smiled when he saw Yan Zhu. He's glad that she was looking better. Her cheeks have color on them now. There's also a healthy glow surrounding her.

"Ka Suo," she called out, making him smile wider. Though, a bit confused. He never felt like this before even when he was with Li Luo. What is it? That makes her different from the women he met. To make him felt like he's the luckiest man in the world by just calling out his name.

"Yan Zhu." He answered back, meeting her.

Yan Da smiled. The prince had really been kind to her. He always visited her when she was still in the healer tribe. He took care of her when Huang Tuo was busy. "So, where are you taking us?" She asked, looking at the sulking healer.

Ka Suo's brow rose when he noticed this. Yan Da pretended not to notice it, making Ka Suo chuckle.

"We're going to see some of my friends. The envoy guardians."

Yan Da hid a smirk, remembering her past encounters with Li Luo. She liked her. If they weren't enemies, they could have been friends.

Not long the three reached the envoy's place.

"Ka Suo wang zi!" the envoy's called out when they saw them. Huang Tuo and Yan Da smiled. Ka Suo is indeed loved by his people. Making Yan Da's heart hurt a bit for Ying Kong Shi. I'll go and see him later.

"Prince Ka Suo, I thought you forgot our conversation last time," Qin Chu stated, meeting the prince.

"How could I? Your girlfriend has been pestering me about it." Ka Suo replied, jokingly.

"Ya! Who's been pestering who!?" answered another voice from behind Qin Chu. She then came out, facing the trio.

Ka Suo and Huang Tuo chuckled while Yan Da blinked in surprise.

"It's nice to see you again, Li Luo." Ka Suo said.

"It's good to see you too," she replied, returning the smile. The two decided to become just friends months ago.

"And this is?" she inquired, looking at Yan Da.

"My name is Yan Zhu," Yan Da automatically replied.

"Yan Zhu?" Li Luo repeated, eyes focusing on Ka Suo, giving him a knowing smile. The prince cleared his throat. Li Luo chuckled at that, hugging Yan Da, surprising the fire princess. "It's good to finally meet you."

She then met the fire princess confuse gaze, winking. "Let's just say someone couldn't stop talking about you."

The trio spend their whole morning there. Yan Da couldn't stop laughing. The envoys were a happy bunch. She sighed if only their tribe has friends. It'll probably change her people for the better. They would learn how to appreciate others.

Maybe father would change too. Same with Shuo Gang if only they have some trusted friends to talk to. Things would be different.