Death

Death has always interested me, for some odd reason. It wasn't like I wanted to die all the time ,but instead it was curiosity for the unknown. A fascination ,if you will.

Death seems like that forbidden word I should never say to people around me ,for some reason. I don't think it should be thought of like that. Instead, I think of bittersweet memories and cherished times.

Like cherish your moments with this person. Have good memories. Smile whenever this person is thought of. This can all be good stuff when that person is gone. Being gone doesn't mean never making new memories.

You're making new memories with that person on your mind. You choose whether to make that new memory bittersweet or just plain bitter.

It's like a family member of mine that raised me ,but she wasn't my mother. When I think of her being gone, I will cry with a smile on my face. I know that would be what she wants. For me to move on , live life, have a family of my own, and succeed. That was all she ever asked of me. And so, I will fulfill it since it would be her death wish to me.

The tragedy named death seems to be the bearer of bad news to people as well. It's like when people say " we don't celebrate the devil's birthday." It's Halloween. I remember researching this holiday before and this is to chase away ghost and demons! And the devil is probably really insecure now because you won't come to their birthday party!

What a waste of Devil's food cake~