Dirty Minded Expectations

Based on what I talk about and how people view me, I'm known as that super dirty minded girl! I have no problem being called that by peers ,but the expectations on being dirty minded don't add up.

I mean, it's like you have the most information about sex and you have had it with different people, but that isn't the case.

I'm not sure if this stands for everyone and it may not make sense to some, but just because you know a lot about it doesn't mean you have experienced it enough to be a master. It's like this conversation I had with someone. I don't remember their name or their face ,but I remember how I felt about the topic. This is basically how it went:

Stranger: Woah, how do you know so much about this?

Me: There is such a thing called researching.

Stranger: No way did you research all this.

Me: Well yeah, urban dictionary has a lot of info.

Stranger: No dude, you must have experience to know about all of this.

At that point, it made me think 'does it really take experience to know about something?' I'm alive ,yet I don't know shit. I'm experiencing life, right? That means I know everything and so do you!

That's just the first thing, though. Next up, would be how suddenly your the expert on everything and knows every trick in the book. I mean, I know how to flirt but I don't flirt to reel people in. I do it because I don't even know I'm doing it.

But back to the topic at hand! The thing is knowing is a lot easier than acting it out in real life. Now for an example, my story Enigma is going to go over some pretty serious stuff when the plot gets going and some of it is sexual. Knowing that, one day I tried to practice how to write the scene out, but I stopped and sat on the ground trying to convince myself to keep going.

I just couldn't put it on paper! That doesn't make me a master or anything like how people would view me. To be honest, it's kind of embarrassing to me. I mean, I know so much about things, yet what stops me is putting it on paper!

Also ,it's not like I know so much from just looking up definitions on urban dictionary. My family had a lot of puberty and reproduction books while I was growing up. I learnt the basics from that and so on. Not only was I that weird girl who carried around a book everywhere, but I increased my weirdness by the book being about reproduction and such.