It ticks me off

I have a bit of a problem with people calling me certain things. It's not like anybody can call me these and I'll go berserk. It's more like people who know me and the context behind it. So I'm going to list them

*Babe

*Bitch

*Ugly

*Selfish

*Darling

As you can see, I bold texted selfish. I'm only selfish towards things that are specifically mine. I've talked about this before.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SHIT

That is my shit, and you know it. So stop touching it , breathing your hot breathe on it, and asking for it like I'm supposed to give you some. And back your polluting ass off my personal space!

Now the pet names may not be considered offensive to people,but I just find them so annoying. Like if i'm in a relationship, I would be pissed at you if you call me "darling" or " babe". Even "baby".

I would accept "sugar" under certain circumstances. Although, I would love names with feelings or memories behind it. A reason behind the name! That kind of stuff I will accept. But never those other pet names.

Now the others should be pretty obvious in my opinion. It's like you don't know me that well to call me anything. I don't judge a person just by the little things they've done the past week! It doesn't seem right to me. Instead, look at the big picture while noticing the smaller things as well.

(Maybe this is something that only a few do ,but I like to notice the smaller things the people in front of me do. Like if you were to get defensive over a certain subject but you are known a calm person and the whole day you were calm as well until this subject comes up. That lets me know some kind of attachment to the subject either in a negative or overly positive way.)

It would ,however, piss me off if you started saying " hey, that girl is a total bitch" or " she is soo ugly" to someone else. You aren't even saying it to my face, for pete's sake.

Now saying it to my face would make me respect you in a sense. I would even start admiring you if you gave me reasons as to why you don't like me.

I mean actual reasons. Not some fake reasons and a grin like you just won something.

Everything would change if I know you and you start calling me these things. I mean whether we were friends or some family then you just start hating me? That would terrify me.

But I feel like that's for another chapter ,so I'm just going to end it here.