A Few Changes

Okay so this chapter is just to vent about all the new changes that I'm going to be making. Changes in my life, Wattpad, and things like that.

ENIGMA

I plan to delete it. Make it private. This isn't because I'm not passionate about it, bad reviews or anything like that. Far from it ,actually.

I care about it too much. Mostly because it's a story I kept to myself since I was young and now I'm sharing it to the world. That seems precious to me ,so I want to make it better. I want to make it in a way that fits.

This was originally just a story I'd share ,but now I see that I want to make it into something that will feel right. Trust my gut on this. Take a risk. Therefore, ENIGMA will be changed into something different than a book. Something a bit more experimental.

I don't plan on telling anyone about what it will be transformed into just yet. Not while I'm still getting everything ready. Maybe like a few months later or so, I'll be ready to tell.

Until then I'm making something else to be published on Wattpad

Cliché

Cliché is going to be a series focusing on the different stereotypes or clichés you see in books.

It's not about bashing on how terrible they are or how annoyed it makes people. I'm fully aware of that and I'm sure you all are ,too.

Because of that, I want my story to be told in a different fashion.

A non cliché story for cliché characters.

Obviously, I'm not going to share that much right now. I want to keep on working on it before I publish it.

And excuse me for a second because I'm going to do something I don't usually do.

Please comment below any kind of clichés that you really hate or get annoyed by. To be honest, I'm actually really curious about that. Whether it be from a wattpad book or actual paper books, I'd like to know more.

Aside from that, we have

Grades

I've been thinking about something for awhile. It all has to do with school. School is supposed to be where you'll get education about the real world, but so far, schools have been failing at that. This is just me thinking out loud ,but do your grades really define how you'll work?

The whole thing about grades is supposed to be

A= Boss

B= Manager

C= Employee

D= The bum outside of the building asking for change

F= The drug dealer at the back of the building

Lately everything has been flipped upside down, though. Schools are becoming more useless and college is more expensive than ever before. That would also mean college debt is weighing people down.

I want to go more in 'debt' about this in one of my later chapters. Just needed to get the question out there first.

That's all I have to say for now, so I'm going to go ahead and get started on deleting ENIGMA and editing Cliché.