Fanfics

M'kay so we all know how big the fanfic category is on here, right? And we all know that there are some really great ones, but there are also some that are just weird. And I mean weird as in a what the fuck, how do you come up with this shit kind of weird.

The thing about the weird ones is that they always have something about sex. Like you see titles that say 'sex slaves', 'my crush (verb) me', and of course the ever many 'bad boy'. Beacause why not?

"Hell yeah, slavery is such a fun sex game!" I say sarcastically with the intention of sounding like an idiot. I mean, I get it. If you have a kink or fetish related to something like that, that's always cool. It's just that why are they always so confusing.

The fanfics about sex slaves have this girl protagonist who has had a bad hand in life and then she gets sold off to an even shittier life. The guys she gets sold off to are sex monster and treat her like a sex doll. And why not add the extremely shitty guy who is the main lover in whatever group they have?

Cause he just has to be the extremely possessive and prideful guy we all love to see!

Other than that kind of fanfic, we have 'my crush (verb) me'. You can literally put anything in the parentheses and there would be some kind of fanfic like it. The thing about these that there are usually two kinds of protagonist for these.

The shy girl who is actually extremely pretty and has boys all over her when her glasses are off.

OR

Ms. Sassy! She don't give a fuck who you are, who your momma is, and has the power of hulk because she somehow took fighting classes somewhere in her life!

I have to admit it's like a bit of a guilty pleasure to read fanfics like this because the sassy characters are always fighting someone. It's like fight club with her all the time.

But other than all that, I have to say seeing a whole bunch of fanfics like this makes me want to write one in a strange way. It's like I want to see if I can make one that is better than others I've read. Am I able to make one? Who knows?

I just might try to make one after I finish up the other story. Just don't know which fandom to make it for. Maybe BTS. I know I see a lot of BTS stories ,but if I make a fanfic, I need to make one that will be extremely good.

And I don't want to make a smut or do one where they are all assholes. I've already seen enough of that. (p.s why is Jimin always the rudest guy ever in the fanfics? He is literally the sweetest guy ever in real life!)

Instead, I want to make one closer to real life and how the guys actually act with a few bits of fiction in it. I want to make it like that because the guys already have enough fanfics of them acting like jerks, daddies, and straight up sex monsters. I feel like their should be feel good fanfics somewhere among all the smutty, bloody horrors that we see.

One with a satisfying ending, no smuts, and just plain being with the guys.

. . .

Damn! Now I want to write one that fits that description!