Wattpad Story Issues

This isn't an issue that everyone has ,of course, but I just find some things in these stories that annoy the hell outta me. I just stop reading for a second and wonder "why would you do this." I'm sorry if you're story has this ,but it's not just you that I'm talking about.

Exclaimation marks EVERYWHERE

This is one of the smaller things that irritate my mind to the point of me wanting to throw my phone. Those marks are meant for extreme feelings like being very happy, surprised, mad,or something else other than things like these!

*I walked calmly down the road!!!!!

* My stern voice was clear as day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I must be as quiet as a mouse or else I'll wake my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Adjective) Boy meets (Adjective) Girl

Why are these everywhere? Like I put in any random tag and some book about boy meets girl appears. I'm not saying I'm completely against all of them, though.  Like some of them make the plot really interesting. It just depends on how you write it ,though. BUT. If you come into my recommendations with some writing like this...

Mason poured juice over my head as he bullies a nerd. He laughs along with his friends at the nerdy girl laying on the ground. That nerdy goody two shoes is ME!  I've been bullied by Mason for 2 years now ever since my high school life started but, I have a secret. I have the biggest crush on him ever since he started to notice me!!!

This shit is stuff I can't stand. It's like you have a sort of stockholm syndrome. I'm sure if someone poured juice on my head where my newly done hair lives, I'd be ready for some revenge. Also there's this change of heart thing that goes on with the guy.

Mason holds me by my shirt collar as he gets ready to punch me. His brown locks flow in the wind as his hand starts to fall into my face. I shall treasure this bruise for all my life. All of a sudden, Mason puts me down and I fall back from Mason's forceful hug. He says" Maddie, I can't hide this anymore. I'm in love with you."

Oh my gosh. I think I smell something. It smells like BULL SHIT!

Flat characters

Those characters with no frick fracking personality! Like how? Creating characters is one of the funnest parts of making a story to me, so when the character comes back as bland as a cucumber, I'm concerned. These kind of characters where you put random shit for what they say as if they are a background character. That just doesn't seem fair to me. Pretty much all they say is

"OMG."

"You are so right."

"I can't believe they would do that."

Most of the time the flat character are the blonde bitches and their posse! That's another thing.

BLONDE BITCHES

Why are all blondes mean and stupid? They are the flatest of the flat when it comes to flat characters. Always the protagonist. Always the one getting shit. And always the one being the bully! That's just doesn't seem right to me. 

Two of my characters in my other book ,E N I G M A, is blonde. One of them is named Cherry. I was trying so hard to make sure she doesn't end up like the Blonde Bitches I usually see in stories that she almost wasn't in the story at all. I almost scraped her because I didn't want her to get stereotyped like the others.

 While the other character, Adelynn, will be a bit of a bitch no matter her hair color. It's just that blonde fit her look much better than any other. She isn't just full on mean for no reason though. She has personality ,likes and dislikes, and actual lines! Other than those one liners that aren't that good. 

This could be only a part 1 to the stories on wattpad, now that I think of it.