Patrick hockstetter ~ notes

(Just imagine you're new and whatever I wrote in my previous chapter that never happened)

First day in Derry, wow. I got up and got dressed. I put a half cute out fit and a little bit of make up. Then I headed out the door grabbing my bag. I grabbed my bike and started to ride to school.

~time skip~

The first class I had was English, one of my favourite classes. I sat down at a table at the back of the class. I looked up to see a few people leaning on their desks looking tired and bored out of their minds.

The teacher started to blab about new school improvements, what a load of shit. "I hope the school can make a new start to a fresh new yea-" the teacher got cut off by the classroom door opening.

"Mr Hockstetter, YOUR LATE" she spat at a Gorgeous boy standing at the door smirking at her. "DETENTION" she yelled at hit and directed him to sit down. He scanned the room and our eyes met for a split second and smirked at me.

He walked past and sat next to me. I don't know if I should consider this lucky. I mean he is hot and all but what is he like behind all of the beauty.

I looked down underneath my desk trying not to look at him. I heard paper slide on my desk so I decided to look up and there was a note.

'Meet me after class'

I looked at him with a confused look, but I wrote something back in the note.

'I don't even know your name'

I threw the small and ripped piece of paper back at his desk, but he gave me a smirk as soon as he read my note.

'Patrick'

I never knew just a single word could bright up my day. Patrick, I like it.

'Nice to meet you Patrick but don't you have detention?'

I could hear him chuckle, he looked at me with a smile. Damn he's hotttttt. I saw him write on the paper before he threw it onto my desk once more.

'Haha, I don't go. I skip'

I thought to myself, bad boy? I turned to him and nodded in agreement to meeting him after class.

I was smiling the whole time after our little note passing, but then I just listened to the teacher talking about boring boring boring stuff.

~time skip~

The bell rang so everyone started to stand and go out of the room. I started to walk out but I waited at the door for Patrick. He seemed really sweet. I saw his foot leave the class but the teacher stopped him. "Mr Hockstetter, stay back for a few moments please" she directed Patrick. He looked at me and pointed to the cafeteria before he went in.

I walked in, I only knew that it was the cafeteria bc there is literally a huge sign saying 'cafeteria'. I walked through the doors to see a crowded hot and smelly eating station.

I looked around the room after I received my food. I wish Patrick was here, but he's not. Then I heard a huge slam coming in the direction of the cafeteria doors. I saw three guys standing there smiling and almost laughing their heads off. The whole room went silent. I saw they're eyes scan the room, suddenly the boy with the dirty blonde mullet looked at me and licked his lips.

I started to walk away trying to avoid the three guys. I dropped my food on the nearest table as they started to jog. I ran outside the school and tried to hide. I ran to a large area of bushes and hid in them. "Where the FUCK DID SHE GO?!" One of them screamed.

I peeked over the bushes and see them walking in the other direction so I stood up and ran back inside. I was too focussed looking backwards that I didn't see where I was running of too. I ran into a girl, she looked like a whole train had hit her, "watch it bitch" she spat at me. "Shut it penis breath" I heard a voice fill the corridors, I looked up to see Patrick smiling. She rolled her eyes and stormed off knocking me down. I stood back up smiling at Patrick. "Thank you" I said to Patrick, he smirked and looked behind me, I turned around to see the only thing that I wished I didn't see. The three weirdos. I looked back at Patrick to signal him that I'm scared but as soon as I turned around one of them grabbed my waist and picked me up. I screamed for help but no one came.

Who ever picked me up threw me over their shoulder and started to walk outside. They walked so far but all I focussed on was Patrick there beside them whispering to one another making sure I don't hear them. But they did a good good bc I didn't hear shit.

I kicked and screamed at the boy but he didn't budge. I punched and hit him also, he flinched a few times. He threw me onto the ground and they all looked at me with evil looks and smirks. I looked at my watch to see that the whole day of school was over, at least people may help me but it's highly likely that they won't. "Welcome to Derry" the one with the mullet said, he was the one to throw me of his shoulder. By just him carrying me around and throwing me off of him I can tell he's pretty damn strong so I better not mess with him.

I looked at all of them in fear but especially Patrick, he was the only one I knew bc he was so nice and sweet to me but now he's like a monster. Mullet head started to laugh at the expressions of fear on my face. "Oh, don't you know, I'm henry this is belch and victor" mullet head said as he pointed to 'belch' and 'victor' I still stared at henry bc he didn't introduce Patrick. Maybe he knows about our little note passing thing.

I saw as he turned to Patrick and whispered something to him that made him grin and stare and me. Henry pulled away from secret telling and Patrick licked his lips. I was still on the floor but honestly I don't mind being down on the dirty ground with a bunch of teenage boys looking at me and who knows what they're thinking. I stared at henry and Patrick as they still were telling secrets about me, well I'm pretty sure it's about me.

They finished with the secrets, and Patrick held his hand out for me. I stared at it "take his hand" henry instructed me. I took his hand with out hesitation and stood up with Patrick's help. I stood up and let go of Patrick's hand and looked at the ground.

I know it's not the best but it's over 1000 words so that's pretty good. I know the one before this one sucked I will admit that but this one doesn't have enough romance I know but it'll do for now. I promise they'll get better ;))