~ new girl ~ h.b

First day in Derry, exciting. I walk into the school halls, I see and feel a lot of eyes on me. I walk around looking for a teacher for some help of guidance. I looked down at the ground hopelessly. I watched as my feet switched to right and left. I heard a strange conversation as I walked through the halls, it was about something about a curfew. I looked up to see a bunch of nerd looking guys, one with glasses and the others with strange taste of fashion. I walk to my first class, it was slightly empty. I tried to avoid people and conversations. I sat down at a desk at the back corner and twiddled my fingers underneath the desk. The room started to full with people breaking the silence.

Everyone still looked at me with curious expressions on their faces, so I stared back at them. It was like five minuets into the class and I was actually that bored. The teacher started to blab with shit about the 'important' curfew. Why is there even a curfew, what little kids afraid of the dark and what's inside it. I heard the door slam so I looked straight to it. Three guys standing at the door, "see me after class boys" the teacher sounded like this was a casual thing for them to do.

They stood at the door smirking at the teacher and chuckling. Two of them looked at me as one of them licked their lips. One of them being very skinny and had platinum blonde hair, the other had a mullet. There was one more, he had black shaggy hair and was very tall, VERY tall. He had something in his hand and started to throw it up in the air and catch it afterwards. He walked to a seat and sat down. The other two boys walked slowly over to me, one of them sat next to me while the other stood in front of the desk I was currently sitting in. "You're in my seat" the blonde said trying to threaten me. He stared at me for a few seconds but got interrupted by the guy with the black hair, "vic, sir here" he pointed to a seat in front of him. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the seat.

He teacher stared at the boys for a while, probably the 'bad boys' of the school. I grabbed my bag from underneath my desk and pulled out a book I was reading. I was already half way through the book, so I can get lost into the book at any moment. I read about 6 pages until I felt a tap in my shoulder, I turned my head to see someone holding a folded piece of paper signalling for me to take it. I took the price of paper from his hands and read it.

'Meet me after class'

I turned around to see him whispering to the black haired guy and smirking. We met eyes for a second, he looked away. I don't even know him, so Ill write back.

'Who are you'

I folded up a new piece of paper with my message on it and threw it to his desk. He looked at me confused, he grabbed the piece of paper and unfolded it. He looked up at me and smiled, he grabbed a pen from beside him and turned the piece of paper over. He wrote down something and folded it up, I turned around and felt another tap on my shoulder. I put my hand out not bothering to turn around, and just like that I felt the piece of paper land on my hand. I unfolded it and it read;

'Henry, no more questions we'll talk after class'

I turned me head smiling and I nodded. I turned back around and started to draw on a spare piece of paper. It was just squiggles, nothing to special. The bell rang and I packed up all of my shit and waited outside the classroom for Henry as I learned from before. I leaned against the wall right next to the classroom door and waited. I bit my lip anxiously and impatiently, I peeked my head through the door to see what is taking so long. All three of them were talking to the teacher, but I couldn't really hear what they were saying unfortunately. I stared at henry arguing to the teacher and suddenly Henry held out two of his middle fingers and walked through the door. He looked at me up and down and winked, "follow me" he whispered and grabbed my hand.

We walked outside the school and he searched for a few second until his eyes met up with a blue trans am. Three guys were leaning on the car, the two I saw before and one other one throwing the keys up and down. He walked to the car while I stood there not knowing what to do. But he noticed and signalled me to come over to the car. I walked slowly up to the car, they all had their eyes all over me but I tried to not notice it. They smiled at me creepily, straight after the three guys hopped into the car. Henry sat in the car with the door open smirking. He was up to something I could tell. "Looks like there is no seats left but my laps available" he said with a huge smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes "sorry I have to go" I said as I turned around. "Bitch, GET. IN. THE. CAR." I froze and turned around and saw the black haired guys yelling at me. I thought for a second, they can possibly hurt me pretty bad, they are stronger and plus there is four of them. I walked slowly towards the car hoping they won't hurt me.

I stood next to the car asking myself if I actually have to sit on Henry's lap. I stood there looking at all four of them, they stared at me. The people around us were staring at me as well with anxious looks on their faces. Henry grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of his laps. I scoffed and I was actually sitting in his lap. He slammed the door shut and the boy who was gonna drive started up he engine. "Where are we going?" I asked, I turned my head to look at henry and he smirked, "Fine ignore me". They started to drive somewhere and the car was silent. I caught Henry and the blondie in he back staring at me through the mirror above me but they never said anything. Suddenly the car stopped and we were near the woods. "Where are we" I asked Henry making a worried look on my face, "you like swimming?" Henry he questioned me ignoring my question once again. I scrunched my eyebrows together, SHIT. "Come on" he said with walking deeper into the wood. I stood there hoping I won't swim, I don't want to take off my clothes in front of these boys. Henry rolled his eyes "Patrick" I looked at him in confusion. My name isn't Patrick wtf. The tall black haired boy walked up to me and smirked, I took a step back but he didn't stop. He bent down and grabbed my thighs, I screamed telling him to let go off me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. I punched and kicked him as he started to move.

He let me go as we reached a cliff, 'are they trying to kill me' I questioned myself. They all took off their shirts and I felt my cheeks get hot. Henry walked over to me and held his hand out for me, I took it and he led me to the edge. "This is the quarry" he answered my question from before. "Are you going to swim?" He questioned me, I looked up at him and looked down at the water and nodded. I took off my clothes to only reveal my bra and panties, they all stood there staring at me, henry was smirking looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Henry and look down once more. First 'patrick' jumped down and screamed in joy as he was in he air. The two other boys jumped from the edge. I looked at henry and he looked back at me. We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds but Henry broke the stare holding out his hands looking at it. I smiled and placed my hand into his. I squeezed my eyes as we were counting down from five. "Five... four.... three... two..." I looked at him and looked back down at the water. "One" I jumped still holding his hands but this time I was squeezing it. I felt the cold water surrounded my body. I floated to the surface with a smile on my face, that was actually really fun.

~time skip of swimming~

We got out of the water with the sun heating our bodies. I put back my clothes on and walked right besides Henry. We got back in the car and yes I was sitting on Henry's lap once again.

~ back at school ~

We parked in the spot we're the car was in the first place and we all stepped out. I walked through the front door first with the guys behind me. Everyone was staring at me, EVERYONE. I walked to my next class (the last period) and I got stopped on the way there. "Hey slut" a girl stood in front of me chewing and popping her chewing gum. She had dirty blonde hair and girls standing by her side blocking my way. "Move it Greta" I heard a voice behind me, henry. I turned around and saw him standing behind me. I looked back at Greta and she rolled her eyes and pushed me as she passed, "bitch" I mumbled. I looked back at henry still staring at her and clenching his jaw. "Thank you henry" I said and pecked him on the cheek and walked to my class smiling all the way.

Cute :))))