Patrick hockstetter

I walk through the doors of my new high school with my cousin Henry by my side. I saw him grin as his eyes landed on three boys. One with an overly sized glasses around their head, one with a fanny pack, and one with a tracker bros shirt. "Henry, who are they" I asked with curiosity, "just a bunch of losers" he replied with a blank expression on his face. "I'll explain later, now go to class" he told me as I rolled my eyes and tried to find my locker. A few minutes in on wandering the halls I finally find my locker. I pushed all of my possessions in and only grabbed the things I needed for class. I ran down the halls still trying to figure my way around here. I found my class and ran into the room and stopped immediately at the sight of children staring at me. "Ah, seems we have a new student here" the teacher said staring at me. I nodded my head and looked around the room. "And your name is?" The teacher asked "y/n bowers" I smiled but all of the people gasped even the teacher. She stopped looking at me and continued writing something on the chalkboard. Eyes were still on me and it wasn't my fault, I'm so confused. What the fuck did Henry do to bring down our family name like that. He's gonna get a real ass whooping later, in a non-sexual way of course.

///////

I walked out of class and bumped into someone, my books dropped on the hard floor and made a huge crash but the other students voices were to loud to even hear it. I looked up at the boy who I ran into, he has long but not to long raven hair and a handsome face. "I'm so sorry" I apologised at the mysterious boy, he smirked "um actually can you tell me where Henry bowers is" I asked him and he laughed in my face. "Are you new here?" He asked still chuckling, I nodded in response and asked another question "are you two going to sneak out into the woods and have a fun time, want me to join" the smirk on his face appeared again. "What the fuck you creep, and no that's just wrong" I stated and stared at him in disgust. "Then why are you looking for him?" He asked another question trying to get to the point. I smiled and replied "he's going to get an ass whooping from me" he boy laughed and smiled. "Follow me I know where he might be" so I did what he said and followed a complete stranger.

I saw him leaning against a blue car with two other friends, one with bleached hair and one with a baseball cap. "Henry" I yelled at him and caught his attention "Patrick" he yelled back, I was confused my name isn't Patrick. "My name isn't Patrick dipshit" I told him narrowing my eyes at him. "Not you him" he pointed at the black haired boy, it all makes sense now. "Patrick what are you doing with her" he yelled in his face but he turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes "did he touch you or hurt you" he asked looking at me up and down probably checking for bruises, cuts, ect. "Henry I'm fine" I reassured him, he took one look at Patrick and narrowed his eyes at him. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" Patrick said looking a bit disappointed. "She's not my girlfr-" "no, ew that's disgusting, kill me now" I cut him off. They all looked confused and stared at us for a while. "She's my cousin" he explained to them, "she's my only realities that is like me" I smiled at his little speech. "I'm like an angel from hell, it's not my fault it just comes naturally" I smiled and leaned on the car joining the two others. "So that means you're available" Patrick smirked at looked at me "back off patty" Henry told him as he put one arm on his chest. He winked at me and stood next to me, henry clenched his jaw. "Ok get in where going to the quarry, it's too fucking hot" henry said waving his hand producing air into his face. "What the fuck is the quarry?" I asked, "you'll see" he smirked and hopped into the car.

///////

We drove back to Henry's place where I'm currently staying. We ran into the house and I ran into my room and grabbed the closest swim wear and ran back outside. I saw the boys waiting for me and Henry. I jumped in the car and sat there waiting for Henry to return. "Fucking hurry up cunt" I shouted from the window, I turned around and saw all of the boys staring at me. "What, were related" I told them as Henry finally walked out of the house closing the door. We got in the car and we drove to some strange place that I've never heard of. We parked near a tree and started to walk a tiny path to where this 'quarry' is, they only told me I'll get wet. We walked Down a path until we reached a rocky area. There was a cliff filled with a huge body of water. I walked to the edge and looked down, my stomach did a flip inside my body and I stepped away from the water. "Uh uh, no I'm not jumping down there" I yoked them shaking my head. "Ok well get changed and I'll find a way for you so you can't jump" henry said looking at the others smiling. "And how to you think I'm going to get changed with him" I said pointing at Patrick, he laughed and winked. You know what never mind. I grabbed the top half of my swimsuit and held it in my hand, I took off my bra underneath my shirt and tried to put on my swimsuit. I took off my shirt and my shorts thinking that I shouldn't do that so I just left my panties on and waited for the boys. "Want me to do the bottom half?" Patrick said with his sinister smile, I looked at him like he was crazy and stood next to henry. "Fuck off" I said as I rolled my eyes, "ok well I'm ready to get in" belch spoke as we looked at him "me too" victor added. "Ok so where should I get in" I asked Henry as Patrick smiled, I narrowed my eyes at him and he stopped smiling. "I'm gonna jump in now, victor come with me" belch said as they both stood at the edge. They jumped and silence for a few seconds before a huge slash noise could be heard. "Hey y/n, let me tell you a secret" Henry said as he told me to get closer. "Have fun when you swim" he laughed, I looked at him confused. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I was in the air. I screamed for Patrick to put me down. "Ok" he replied, he ran to the edge and without hesitation he jumped with me still in his arms. Apart from the screaming I made I could hear henry laughing at the top. I felt the cool water hit my body and the arms still wrapped around me. I reached the top of the water gasping for air "Patrick and Henry you two are dead" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Patrick Let go of me and Henry's laughter stopped. "You two are going to get it, you just don't know when or where" I told them still furious. I smiled and thought of a great plan.

Omfg sorry this was a bit late and it's really bad

But a bowers gang part 3 - P.H is coming soon so be prepared.

Also thank you for 2k ilysm.

:•)