Patrick hockstetter ~ the quarry

It was a Friday afternoon and the losers and I were standing at the edge of the quarry. He boys were in their underwear and Beverly and I were in our white bras and panties. We all looked at each other hoping that someone will jump. I had to break the silence, it's killing me. "That's it I'm jumping" I shouted as I stood closer to the edge. "I'll  jump with you" Beverly added, we held hands and counted down from three. "THREE. TWO. O-ONE" we shouted as our bodies left the ground and landed in the cool water.

"WHAT THE FUCK" we heard richie yell as we jumped down into the water. We swam further away from the landing spot so the boys wouldn't jump on us. Beverly looked at me so I looked at her and we laughed to still see the boys at he edge of he cliff looking surprised and anxious.

I swam around in the water enjoying the sounds of it splashed against my skin as I waved around swimming. I jumped in fear and surprise to hear a girly scream coming from the top of the quarry. I looked up to see Richie almost pushing Eddie over the cliff. I laughed so hard that it stared to hurt my throat.

A few minuets later the boys were still up there talking about something very secretive. "Jump you sissies" I yelled at them, and finally bill jumped. "Finally" I heard Beverly say in relief. "Jump" we both screamed at the rest of the boys, "FUCK IT" I heard Richie scream. He jumped off of the cliff and screamed so loud and very high pitched. "Looks somebody hasn't hit puberty yet" I joked, bill and bev laughed but Richie doesn't know what I said thankfully.

We were all swimming in the water enjoying the cool liquid up against our skin. We started to get up on each other's shoulders so I got on Eddies. "I bet that's the closet Eddie has ever been to a girl" I heard Richie say. "Shut up" Eddie argued back, I gave Richie a death stare and he looked kind of scared so I was pleased. We started to attack each other. I attacked Richie as he deserved it, I pushed him down and stuck up the 'fuck you' finger.

I turned to see Stan attacking Beverly on top of bills shoulders. I winked at her, "sneak up on Stan" I whispered into eddies ear. He nodded as we moved slowly and quietly to Stan. I pushed him down with all of my strength, Beverly was to distracted at Stan falling into the water so I pushed her down too. "Yay, we won" I shouted in joy. I felt two pairs of hands grab my shoulders from behind and pulled me into the water knocking Eddie down as well. I stood up to see Richie laughing, I launched my self onto him and tackled him. He wasn't laughing after that.

We heard voices at the top of the cliff so we all looked up to see the one and only Henry bowers and the bowers gang. We all stared at them yelling death threats at us, then they started to jump in. "S-SWIM" we heard Bill yell. We swam to the shore and ran as fast as we could. We ran up to our clothes and bikes so we can get home. He all stopped in horror to see only vic and belch jumped down, there henry and Patrick stood smirking.

Henry walked over to bill and Ben, Patrick aimed for Stan and I. We turned around to try and escape but vic and belch we're standing blocking our way. They went for Richie and Eddie, we started to panic. Patrick looked at me and smirked, he had another devilish plan. "Jump" he smirked as that word filled my ears. I widened my eyes realising what he's telling me to do. I shrugged my shoulders and stood over the edge, I looked down to see the same cliff I jumped off of earlier. I got ready to jump but I got interrupted by Patrick's voice, "wait, put your hands behind your back" he instructed me. I looked back to see all of my friends being held back by the rest of the bowers gang. I put my hands behind my back and waited, "good girl".

I felt something like rope tie around my wrists, I got really anxious. "What, I can't jump off with this on my hands" I explained. "You just need a little more encouragement" he said, I turned to see Patrick's hands close to my back trying to push me off. I thought fast and grabbed his hand as I started to fall.

~~ S P L A S H ~~

I swam to the surface using my legs, I looked around and saw Patrick swimming at Ye surface of the water. I started to swim away realising that he could kill me by drowning me at any second. I looked behind me and saw Patrick swimming near me, SHIT.

He was right behind me, I was waiting for him to pull me underwater but something else happened. He grabbed my ass and started to squeeze it, "What the fuck are you doing" I yelled at him. "Shhh don't worry", he started to pull my panties down instead I started to kick him. "Either we do it now or we go on a date" he told me like I had no choice, I don't want either. "Neither" I told him confident, his face didn't seem him. He looked upset, I've never seen him like this before.

"Fine, a date" as soon as I told him that his face lit up with joy. "Turn around" he directed me, "why?" I asked anxiously. "I'm taking off the rope" a wave of relief went through my body. "Unless... you want to" he told me, I turned around to see a huge smile on his face, I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Disgusting Patrick" I told him. I felt freedom to my hands as Patrick untied the rope. "thank you" I told him and he pulled me into a hug, very unpatrick of him.

"Come on" he said as he held my hand and swam to the shore. I didn't have that much feelings for him but he is cute. I've never seen another side of Patrick, I've seen the monster but not kind. We walked back to where my friends were and also the bowers gang unfortunately. They were staring at me surprised that I'm still alive and breathing. Henry looked me up and down and stared at my free hands. "What the fuck" he said to Patrick in surprise. "I'll explain later" he told Henry trying not to give any ideas to the losers club.

They let everyone go and they hopped on theirs bikes signalling me to run while I still can. "Goodbye" I told Patrick, I winked so he could go crazy.

Since that day we've been dating for a few months now. Everything I'm just his fuck toy, but I'm his girl or 'real' Patrick says. He actually really protective and sweet, kind, and really funny. He's also really talented in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was... yeah.

Tell me ideas for the next chapter I need help. Not mentally. Okay maybe mentally. But that doesn't matter I just need ideas for the next one so tell me the character and how the story goes and I'll write it xx :))