Patrick hockstetter ~

(Bit of smut)

I started to hang out with Patrick a lot, but I guess I had no choice. When he misses me he came to my house and raided my kitchen and sits on the lounge. Mostly by himself but sometimes he brings the gang. I am a bit worried that they know we're I live but we are kind of friends so I'm cool with it.

I woke up by the sound of the door bell ringing over and over again and I instantly know who it is, Patrick. I panicked and ran to my bathroom grabbing a pile of clothes. My parents aren't usually home due to their jobs but I like it that way. I got dressed and yelled "just come in already" and as soon as I said that I heard the door open and also the fridge.

I ran back in my room and just did some natural make up so I don't look like an actually hobo. I jog downstairs and saw the gang watching tv. "Good morning" I saw with a smile. They looked up at me and then ignored me, rude. I walked to my fridge and opened it. I saw bacon one of my favourite foods and grabbed a pan. I started to cook the meat when I felt two pairs of arms wrap around my waist.

I turned my head and saw Patrick standing there smelling the scent of the cooking bacon. "Can I help you Hockstetter?" I asked him turning my full body to face him. He smirked and looked me up and down, I furrowed my brows and rolled my eyes before turning around. "Can I have some princess?" He questioned me, "Cook your own" I answered. "Come on princess, I don't like the way you're treating me" I could feel the smirk appear on his face even though I couldn't see him.

I turned of the stove and layer the bacon down on a plate before putting the hot pan in the sink filling it with water to cool down. I turned around to see Patrick taking a piece of bacon and shoving it into his mouth. He blew a kiss at me and walked away back into the lounge room. I rolled my eyes and thought about what just happened. He never treated me like that before, putting his hands around my waist and calling me princess. I guess that's Patrick's way of getting what he wants. Well he is an attractive person but also he is a psychopath, poor poor Avery. He told me everything as we got closer. Well not just me and him but I also got closer with the gang. I sat down next to victor the most sane one out of the group, they're eyes landed and my plate almost drooling. "Fuck off, it's mine" I spat at them but all I got in response was literally nothing. I picked up one of the strips and licked it. "Still want it?" I asked jokingly. "Honestly that made me want it more" Patrick said smirking and looking at me "Yeah" Henry said with his eyes on the price in my hand. "Shit" I whispered, "What?" Victor heard me. "I need to pee" shit shit shit shit shit. "Fuck it, I'm taking this with me" I said pointing to the plate of crispy bacon. I walked down the hallway and made it to the bathroom locking the door as I pulled down my pants and did my business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed the at the guys were gone, I noticed a piece of paper laying on the lounge with writing on it. I picked up the note and read it.

'We left because you didn't offer some bacon, be generous next time and we'll stay longer ;)'

"Well fuck you too" I said to myself. I finished the plate of bacon and headed up stairs to my room. I saw the door was already open but I probably just left it open before. I walked up to my bed and jumped onto the mattress and grabbed my favourite book and continued to read two more chapters then before. I heard a clothes hanger rattling from the inside of my closet so I decided to inspect it. I walked carefully over to the closet and slowly opened the door. I looked down and saw Patrick and his gang sitting down and screamed trying to scare me. I got scared shitless and fell backwards onto the ground "SHIT" I screamed as I realised what happened. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CLOSET" I asked screamed at each one of them. "Well we were trying to scare you" Patrick said taking a step closer but I took a step back. "Well it sure worked you assholes" they all chuckled as they walked down stairs and stood by the door. "Well this was fun" Henry said smiling at me, "Yeah it was fun scaring her" Patrick added. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled a little.

My heart was beating fast with adrenaline by the prank earlier. "Well I've got to go princess, see you tomorrow" Patrick said coming in for a hug, of course I hugged back but he picked me up and spun me in the air. "Patrick stopppp" I yelled at him while my laughter interrupted me. He eventually put me down as I hugged the rest of the gang good bye and that was it, they were all out of my house, finally. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:00 pm so I cooked dinner ate it and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by the sounds of little clicks, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time, 3:00 am. I got up and inspected the noise. I was only wearing an ac/dc shirt that was too big for me and also undergarments. I looked in my closet but nothing there. I walked around my room tip toeing around the place trying to find the noise but nothing. Maybe it was just a few drops of hail so I deciding to climb back in my warm and comfy bed. I few asleep in a matter of minutes of silence.

I woke up by the same clicking noise and looked at the time, 3:28. I sat up and saw my window open. I looked around in horror hoping this wouldn't be the end. I panicked and quickly got under my sheets curled up in a ball with tears threatening to fall. Someone grabbed my sheets and threw them of off my body, I screamed in horror and refused to open my eyes. "Y/N, it's okay it's just me" I heard a familiar voice say. He leaned in and hugged me basically cradling me at this point. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick, honesty I've never been this happy to see him. "Shhhh... it's okay" he said comforting me. I hugged him back and looked up at him, his eyes were sparkling due to the moonlight, a beautiful dark blue you could get lost in.

We stared into each other's eyes, he looked beautiful, handsome and just attractive. I smashed my lips against his and he kissed back thankfully. I bit his bottom lip because I know boys go crazy over this shit and of course Patrick moaned. We broke the kiss and panting due to the little amount of air we got. He started to push me down onto the bed so I was laying in it. He started to suck and bite in my neck knowing that will leave marks. He stopped only to take it to the next step. He grabbed my shirt and lifted it up over my head and continued to suck on my neck. He started to slowly move down to my neck down to my breasts.

I wasn't wearing a bra because it was comfortable to not wear one to bed. He still continued to suck on my breasts but he moved down to my stomach. I was moaning a lot through this that I didn't seem to notice I was moaning so loud. He stopped and look at me and smirked. He caressed my swimwear area through the material in my undergarments I close my eyes to enjoy his touch. He stopped and walked over to the window, "What the fuck, are you gonna finish" I questioned him with an attitude. He smirked and climbed out of the window leaving me almost completely naked. I hate him but I love him at the same time, this boy has me fucked up.

Thank you plasticweather  for helping me with this chapter and a few more that is coming soon ;)

(1471 words)