Patrick hockstetter part 2

I walk through the halls of the school with my cousin and his friends by my side. Whispers and rumours could be heard from everywhere. It started to annoy the fuck outta me. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to my locker, and saw Henry eyeing the kids I saw earlier. "Ok henry you dick, tell me why do you keep staring at them?" I asked him with slight anger in my voice. He chuckled and just replied "their a bunch of losers, I'm just waiting for my time to attack" I was confused by 'attack' but I shrugged it off.

"Oh god here she comes" Patrick said looking away. I was confused until I saw an angry girl heading towards our way. "Look what we got here, a new slut" wow. How original, god she smells like cheap perfume. "What the fuck?" I asked "you're probably doing all of them" he hissed and put her hand to her hip. "God can't you shut your mouth?" I hissed back he looked angry, "and your legs" I added before walking away.

I walked out the school doors with the 'gang' following. "Damn, that was hot" Patrick said putting his arm around. "Fuck off patrick" Henry said absolutely pissed. We walked up to belchs car and leaned on it. "Victor and belch can I speak to you?" I asked, they nodded and We walked off to somewhere more private.

"We need a plan" I told them, they looked confused. "Remember at the quarry where they planned to throw me in the water, which succeeded" they nodded their head and let out a little chuckle. "So any ideas?" Belch asked, I shrugged and looked at victor. "Ok how about this..."

//////

I heard the bell ring as we were leaning on the lockers in the crowded halls. I saw the some boys that Henry called a bunch of losers walk by talking about slicing dicks off. They all stared at them walking by, it was creepy. I heard screaming coming from the bathroom so I decided to check it out.

I saw that annoying girl with her little minions. I saw one of the minions filling up a trash bag, "what the fuck?" I questioned the whole situation. "There's a slut in there, want to join me or be with her" I though for a second and finally answered. "Ok, yeah I'll join you" I smirked and helped with the garbage bag.

The girl tried to pick it up but she wasn't very strong so I did it. I threw the bag over my shoulder as I made my way over to the toilet seats. I threw the bag off my shoulder, and quickly dumped it on Greta. "Fucken bitch" I mumbled as I made my way out of the whole situation. I heard screaming and death threats behind me but I didn't really care.

I looked for the guys as they had left. I walked outside of the school and found them with the "losers".
"Jesus Henry, seriously get over them" I said clearly annoyed. "Jeez who pissed in your cereal" Henry joked, I flipped him off and slapped the back of his head. "Just get in the car and go to vics house" I told him angrily.

We all hoped into the car with Patrick coming through the window. Of course I had to sit on his lap, mainly because the were no other seats left. Which is bullshit.

He grabbed my waist and squeezed, but I elbowed him back. "Fuck off snake" I told him. He chuckled and continued, so I just let it happen. "Good girl" he whispered directly into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

We arrived at vics house and decided to stay there for the night. Perfect.

We settled down but vic spoke up. "I'm taking my room and you four stay out here" he said while referring to the lounge room. We all nodded. "But slight problem" there's only two mattresses" he told us. I did hear patrick slightly chuckle which worried me. "Well, I'm taking the couch" Henry said whilst jumping in the couch. "Fuck" I mumbled underneath my breath. "What's wrong baby" patrick said grabbing my chin up so I can look at him. "Hockstetter" Henry yelled "stop trying to fuck her" he added. I rolled my eyes and sat in a chair.

"Ok let's play Truth or dare" I suggested vic, belch and I all smirked knowing what's going to happen next.

OMFG

I UPDATED

YES BITCHESSSS

just to clarify somethings yes I did have a break and it was for mental issues and yes I'm fine now.

And idk what to do for the next chapter

And yes I am very thankful for 11k reads

Thank you so much :)

Also @aggresive_finn you demanded for a part two and here it is