Pretend ~ patrick hockstetter

I saw the creep waltzing down the hallway with the biggest grin across his face, brad. A boy that is obsessed with me and will never give up asking me on several different dates. "Help, he's coming" I whispered to Henry and Patrick standing behind me. Brad was now standing in front of me, "hey doll" he said leaning over me with one arm on the locker besides me. "What do you want brad" I said sighing at the end. "There's a party, care to join me" he said smirking with slapping my ass at the end. "Uhh, I don't think my boyfriend would be ok with this" I said panicking not knowing what to say. "Really, fine then who's your boyfriend" he scoffed not believing me. "I am" Patrick stepping up to him. "I don't believe you" he was getting on my nerves so I grabbed Patrick's shirt and pulled him onto me and started to kiss him roughly. He kissed back thankfully... so we could make it more believable. I stopped the kiss and looked were bra was standing but he was no longer there. "Fucking creep" I whispered to myself but Henry heard. "Damn I didn't know that it would actually work" henry laughed through each word. "Are we going to that party princess" Patrick smirked and winked at me, "no and no" I replied. "Don't you want him off of your back" he added trying to convince me to change my mind, unfortunately it actually worked. "Fine Hockstetter, but don't do anything on me" I was fully committed to this idea. "Don't worry, you'll be on me" he added I scoffed and flipped him off. "Go to class patty" I called at him while I walked to mine.

It was the end of school and the party starts at 7:30 and yes it's past the curfew but we don't care at all. I walked home trying to avoid Patrick at all costs by making sure he wasn't following me or anytime I saw him I would hide. Yes he's my friend but he's psychotic and a huge creep. I walked up to my door bathed it open and walked straight up to my room. I threw my bag halfway across my room and shut the door, I jumped onto my bed and thought for a bit. 'What am I going to wear, should I try and make brad jealous of Patrick' Jesus Christ. I sat up and walked to my closet filled with clothes, half of it being Henry's, victors, belchs Patrick's. So I wore one of Patrick's shirts with black ripped jean pants with two black Smokey eyes to finish the outfit. I walked downstairs and got food from out of the fridge and walked out side. I sat on my front steps leading down to the lawn waiting for him. If he doesn't show I'm going to punch him in the face.

///////

I heard noises coming from the bushes and decided to check it out. I saw my old friend who went missing from years ago when I lived in Australia. He was shivering and had blood across her face saying saying over and over again, something like 'you'll flow too' maybe. I took a wrap closer to her to try and to figure out what she was saying. 'You'll float too' I backed up trying to figure out what does that mean, "hello?" I asked her in horror but she gave me no response just still shivering and chanting 'you'll float too' over and over again. I started to panic, this wasn't her and if it was she would be hugging me saying help or I miss you.

I kept taking steps back until I hit my back onto tree. She started to get up and started to walk over to me slowly. I screamed and ran into my house locking the door behind me, and of course my mom wasn't home stupid work. I ran up the stairs and locked myself into the bathroom. I crawled into the bathtub and panicked. I heard a knocked on the door and screamed "go away", but it was a familiar voice, Patrick. "Princess it's me" I ran to the door and unlocked it and fell into his arms. We stayed there and hugged for felt like hours, it was a nice and warm hug and very comforting. "I'm scared" I whispered "what happened?" He asked looking at me concerned. "You won't believe me" I said looking at him in his beautiful eyes. Yes they are beautiful I have to admit that.

I told him everything that happened. He ended up staying the night with me cuddling all night long.

"Patrick" I asked for him he hummed in response signalling me he's tired. "Thank you for staying with me and not thinking I'm crazy" he got up at looked at me. "Were the only real ones, no one understands us, they all think we're crazy but they're the ones who are crazy" he said hugged me. "You're right Patrick" I said smiling at him. "Ok I'm tired I'm going to sleep" he jumped straight back in his spot and dragged me down and into the same cuddling position before. I smiled knowing he was with me. And soon sleep took over to me and I drifted off into a nice sleep.

Why can't that be real except for the whole dead/missing friend part. Also thank you so much for 500 reads ilysm.

:•)