His Birthday surprise ~ victor criss

"No, don't put that there!" I yelled at henry hanging the wrong birthday decoration. "Please keep this looking good while I go bake the cake" I asked them they all nodded knowing it wouldn't look good afterwords. I walked into my kitchen and started to bake a chocolate cake, his favourite. "Ow stop it" I heard belch complain in the lounge room, so I walked to where they were. Henry was poking him with a fork and chasing him around with it. "What the fuck, put the fork down henry" I instructed him. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen to get the cake out of the oven. I stared to make the icing as the boys where still 'putting up decorations'.

"Fuck me" I screamed in pain, I burnt my finger taking out the cake. "Okay" I hear henry and Patrick yell from the other room. "Fuck off" I yelled at their response, I heard them both scoff at my response. I whipped up some icing and started to apply it to the cake. I lifted up the plate which the cake was sitting on and I placed it on the nearest table to the lounge room. "Touch it and I'll kill you" I threatened the boys, they all rolled their eyes and continued to put up the decorations. "I'm gonna call him so be quite" I walked to where the phone is and dialled his home number and waited for a response. I turned to see what the guys were doing and I see Patrick with his finger in the icing of he cake. I shook my head and flipped him off before hearing victor answer the phone. "Hey victor wanna come over my place and chill" I said into the phone, "sure, now?" He asked "yeah if that's alright" "ok yeah I'm coming now" he hung up the phone so I did the same.

I stared down Patrick for eating the icing off of the cake. "You're dead" I told him before tackling him to the ground, "ladies, stop fighting" henry said and Patrick stopped struggling and looked at henry "ladies?" he questioned Henry. He shot straight back up and started to tackle Henry. I laughed at the situation when I heard someone whistle outside. "Shit he's here" I whispered at them "hide" I added. They all ducked down or crouched behind something. Victor knocked on your door but I didn't answer it to make the surprise better. "Y/n?" He asked from the other side of the door. He built up the courage and walked into the house, we all jumped up and yelled "surprise" he smiled and laughed. He ran up to me and hugged me, he lifted me up in the air screaming "thank you" over and over again. He finally put me down and we locked eyes for a few seconds still in the hug. He made the first moved and started to kiss me gently and of course I kissed back. "Get a room" I heard Patrick say from behind us, "get fucked" I shot back at him.

We sat down and stared at the cake waiting to eat it. "Sorry about the bit of icing missing, that was Patrick" he put his hands up in defence to what I said and called me a snitch the rest of the night but victor punched him in the chest saying "this is for fucking up my cake" it was really funny.

Thank you to @nikita1234aass for suggesting this, ily

Also if you have any requests please dm or comment

Also this is the gif up the top

:•)