Patrick hockstetter part 3

"Truth or dare" I asked Henry and smiled evilly. "Dare" he answered confidently, I smirked. "I dare you and cocksucker to kiss" I dared him whilst laughing. "Cocksucker?  I'm offended" Patrick said whiled putting a hand over his heart. "Paybacks a bitch" I added.

"Nah, fuck off, I'm not doing that dare" Henry said crossing his arms. "Well you know what happens when you turn down a dare right?" I asked, he sighed and said "ok fine, hand me the vodka"

I did what he said and grabbed a glass of vodka we recently "bought" and a shot glass. "Drink up bitch" I told him as I gave him the supplies.

He took 5 shots and didn't flinch surprisingly. I rolled my eyes in defeat. We went back into a circle formation and continued playing the game. "Vic Truth or dare" Henry asked suspiciously. "Truth" "pussy" I mumbled, they all laughed except for victor who just death stared me. "Who do you think is the hottest girl in school?" Henry asked, victor sat and though for a good few seconds. "Y/n of course" he smirked and faced me. I smiled and put my arm over his shoulder. "Thanks criss" I told him before a gave him a small peck on his cheek.

Patrick scoffed as Henry rolled his eyes. "Okay that's enough" Henry told us and separated us apart. "Pat, Truth or dare" victor asked. "Dare" he smirked, "I dare you to call Greta but only talk about how hot y/n is"

I smiled knowing she would be pissed because Greta is a bitch and she can suck my dick.

Henry was pissed because he didn't want someone to talk about how hot their cousin is.

Patrick was excited. Psycho.

Belch was sleepy.

And victor was proud of himself.

Patrick stoop up with his freakishly long body and walked over to the phone.

"Fuck" A curse fell out of his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sat back down next to me. "I forgot that bitches number, I was so excited to talk all about you" he smirked and grabbed my thigh.

Henry growled and pulled out his little knife. "You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up" he warned Patrick.

I laughed a little and removed Patrick's hand away from my thigh to calm Henry down a little bit. "Y/n truth or dare" Patrick asked smirking. "Dare" I answered "I dare you to suck my dick" he dared me smirking like the devil.

"Ok I'm going to bed, goodnight"

Patrick threw a pillow at me with full strength, I fell onto the couch and just stayed there. "This is where I'm sleeping" I announced. "No, that's where I'm sleeping, you're sleeping on one of the mattresses" Henry pointed to the mattresses sternly. I groaned knowing that Patrick would most likely sneak into my bed at night.

I wouldn't mind it though ;)

"I would offer you my bed, but I want to see you suffer. It's hot" victor spoke up. Henry and I flipped him off while Patrick death stared at him. "Ok ok I take it back" victor told Patrick, he smiled to himself.

I got up to go to the bathroom down the hall but I felt that I wasn't alone. I got into the bathroom and turned around to see Patrick standing there. "What do you want?" I asked him slightly annoyed. "Don't speak to me like that, you're driving me crazy and I have to do something about it" he whispered into my ear, chills went down my spine. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he looked hungrily at me. Seconds later I felt his mouth attack my neck. I took the chance to shut the door and lock it, as the lock clicked I could feel Patrick's lips form a smile in my neck.

I start to moan and Patrick puts his hand over my mouth trying to make my moans quieter.

He suddenly stopped and opened the door. "What the fuck?" I asked angrily, he smirked and left the bathroom.

I thought I might as well do what I came in for after all.

I finished my business and walked out of the small area and into the lounge room. I saw Patrick and Henry with bloody noses and cut knuckles. I stared in shock as I thought that Henry heard us and took it all out on Patrick. "Henry what the fuck happened?" I yelled breaking the silence. He didn't say anything, he just sat there with no emotion on his face.

"Slut" he whispered as he walked passed me and out of the house.

I was shocked obviously and I felt my eyes water.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Victor asked with a worried face. I nodded in reply and sat down next to Patrick. His nose was still bleeding. I grabbed him by the arm and lead him to where the medical supplies were.

"I'm sorry" Patrick blurted out, I sighed and accepted his apology even though it was all my fault. I cleaned the blood off of Patrick's face and knuckles and exited the house.

I went to my private spot and started to think about my life.

It did seem strange when patrick apologised, mainly because he doesn't say sorry.

I just hope Henry is okay.

It's me again woo hoo

Welp it's offical.

I'm depressed.

I'm in a shitty mood rn bc my friends ditched me

I'm question myself why they would do that

"You're not funny enough"

"They hate you"

"You're not good enough"

I've got a lot of insecurities atm and it's sucks.

Well I really have to sleep so gn strangers :|