Bowers gang part 2

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on a door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at victors clock on the wall 3:46 am. I threw the covers off of me and belch who is sleeping on the right side to me. I climbed over him trying my hardest not to wake him. Instead I woke up Patrick. The knocking continued, getting louder by the minute. I opened the door of vics room and walked to the front door where the knocking was. I unlocked the door and opened it as Patrick stood there with confused expression. An outline of a person with short curly hair stood there in the dark shivering. "B-bev" I asked almost fainting at the amount of bruises she had all over her. "P-please, help m-me" she said anxiously. "Yay, double fun" Patrick whispered, I punched his shoulder and gave him a 'don't you dare' look. "Fucking jump out the window" I spat sat him, I held Beverly with my arm over her shoulder into victors room. "Rise and shine bitches" I yelled flicking the lights on and off. They all groaned and threw pillows at me, well tried to. They opened their eyes and say Patrick bev and I standing at the door. "What the fuck is she doing here" henry yelled I rolled my eyes and asked vic where his medical stuff was. I lifted Beverly up and sat her on the bench. "Dad?" I asked she nodded and looked down, "what happened?" I asked angrily. "He found your message under my bed and took it out on me, he's coming for you" she told me with tears forming in her blue eyes. "He's not going to hurt you or me anymore" I told her trying to calm her down. I fixed her up and laid her down on the bed and soon she fell asleep.

"What are going to do?" I asked them with a sigh at the end of my question. Henry pulled out his knife and flicked it up "we're going to kill that creep" he stated "fuck it, he deserves it" I said as I grabbed a baseball bat from a closet. "Vic belch stay here and take care of here" henry instructed them. "fucking touch her and I'm going to kill you" I yelled at them as we left the room. We locked the door behind us as we left the house. I swung the baseball bat around and I might have almost hit Patrick a few times but oh well he deserves it. I heard a can of hairspray shake, Patrick's little fire gun or whatever he calls it. Just a few teenagers wandering the streets at around four am to go kill somebody.

We reached my apartment building and unlocked the door with the key still around my neck. "Dad" I said calling out for him, the was no answer so we deciding to walk through the house with our weapons. Henry did some strange hand signals but none of us could really tell what he's saying. I walked into Beverly's room and started to pack her stuff into a huge bag. I opened every draw even her underwear draw but this time there was something inside. A postcard with a poem on the back of it.

'Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there too'

I smiled knowing somebody thinks of Beverly that way instead of thinking shes a slut. "Shit I dropped my knife outside" I heard Henry say from another room "I'll go get it" Patrick added. I heard the door slam shut and the lock turning. I jumped at the loud noise it made, then suddenly I heard a fist to the skin followed by a body hitting the floor. I ran to where the noise was happening and there he was my father standing over Henry's unconscious body lying on the hard floor. "Where have you been, who are these boys" he screamed at me furiously. Fear had taken over my body, I was speechless. Patrick banged on the door and asking to let him in. My father ran at me and slapped me straight across the face, it stung for a while. He dragged Henry's body into the bathroom so I took this time to unlock the door while he wasn't looking. Patrick ran in with the knife and his little fire contraption. "Give me the knife" I said through a clenched jaw and without hesitation he handed me the knife and I flicked it open revealing the silver blade.

He came back into the room staring at patrick and I. "Oh you are going to get it girl" he yelled at me pointing his finger. "Go to hell" I screamed at him ready to charge at any moment. He took a step closer but Patrick stepped in front of me, he flicked his zippo and the room lit up with the flame. He reached out to grab Patrick's hand but he got burnt very severely, he fell to the ground in pain holding his now burnt hand and wrist. "Goodbye daddy" I yelled as I cut his throat and watched him slowly bleed to death. He gagged on the blood that was rising in his throat. Patrick jogged to the bathroom and came back with a unconscious  henry. "Wait lay him here" I instructed him, he nodded and laid him down in the kitchen floor. I grabbed a mug from a dirty cabinet and filled it with water. I threw the cold water onto Henry's face and he shot up terrified. He looked around the room panicked and his eyes landed on my dead father laying on the floor. He pointed at the body and tried to say something but he just grinned. "Good job" he said finally calming down. I ran back into Beverly's room and grabbed the bag I packed earlier and headed out the door with clothes covered in blood.

///////

We arrived back at victors house and found them all asleep. "I'm going to shower" I said to them as quietly as possible. "Want me to join" asked Patrick but that cost him another punch on the arm and a pair of eyes rolling. I placed the packed bag in the room with the three sleeping bodies and grabbed another pair of clothes out of my bag and headed towards the bathroom. I opened the door and turned on the lights and closed the door. I turned around and saw the two boys standing there smirking. "Get out" I told them, they both looked at me sad and gave me puppy eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me" I said as they still were giving me those eyes. "Fine" I said as I rolled my eyes and their faces lit up with joy. "No sex though" I sternly told them as I started to undress. I was fully naked and I walked to the shower and closed the shower door before they could get in. I turned the water on really hot so the glass shower door would fog up so they couldn't see anything. They both tried to open the door but I wouldn't budge. The glass forged up so I took this opportunity to write 'fuck you'. They both tried to look through the letter to get a glimpse of me but it didn't work, the letters started to disappear very fast.

///////

I walked into vics room fully clothed and decided to wake everybody up. I jumped on vic first then belch and I hugged Beverly. It was almost 6:30 by now so I think it's appropriate. "W-what happened" vic spoke, I looked at henry who just came out of the bathroom followed by Patrick. "You won't be seeing him for a while" I answered with a little demonic giggle at the end. Beverly gasped and ran up to me and hugged me. "He's gone bev, you're safe now" I whispered into her ear as we hugged tightly. "Quick question" I heard belchs voice say "did you guys shower together" he added. "Not exactly" I spoke "I went in and closed the door and the glass fogged up, but they did watch me get dressed which was creepy" I added after. "It was hot" Patrick said grinning and looking at me up and down "I like you better without clothes" henry added "okay let's keep this p.g" I told them as I covered Beverly's ears.

Well, there you go.

Little bit of murder.

Little bit of nakedness.

And a little bit of douche.
(Patrick and Henry)

Tell me what to write next xx

:•)