How you meet ~ bowers gang

H E N R Y •

I walked around the barrens just emptying my mind when I heard several gunshots. I panicked and decided to figure where it came from and to see if anyone is hurt. I walked and hid behind some trees when I spotted three boys around my age, one with a gun and a red shirt and ripped pants, another with bleached hair and one with a cap on holding a cat. "Just hold it" he instructed, "STOP" I yelled knowing I'd be caught. "What are you going to do to stop me" he smirked and continued to point the gun at the poor cat. I ran over and kissed him, at least it made him stop. I walked back slowly just in case he was going to actually kill me. He smiled and walked the other way with his little "gang".

P A T R I C K •

I sat down in the library reading books to study but I was caught off guard by dancing fire. I walked over to the smell and light, I saw a boy with raven hair looking down burning pages out of books. "What are you doing?" I asked the strange boy, "admiring the flame" he answered "Can I join" and with that he looked at me and smiled. "Follow me" he grabbed my hand and ran out of the library with the flame still burning the boring pages of a history book. He lead me into a strange place with trees surrounding us, then a rusty old refrigerator appeared. I covered my nose by the smell of rotting meat and flesh. I stepped closer to the fridge and put my hand on the handle and opened it slowly. There was a rotting dead cat with cuts all over its poor body. "Do you like it?" He asked I sighed and nodded slowly hoping I won't turn out like that cat. "You do?" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes, he smiled and walked away so I followed him. I have to admit he's really attractive and must be going through something rough if he has to kill something.

V I C T O R •

I walked down the candy isle in the local pharmacy and grab a few things. I turned around and ran into someone, "I'm so sorry" I apologised, "sorry it's my fault I didn't look where I was going" He looked really handsome even with his bleached blonde hair. "My names victor" he added "y/n" I smiled but got distracted by a car horn and someone yelling. "Victor you faggot hurry up" a boy yelled with a mullet. "Shit, sorry I have to go, wanna hang later" he asked I smiled and nodded.

• B E L C H •

I walked into a record store looking for Metallica records. I stopped and looked for it until someone asked me something "What are you looking for?" I turned around and saw a cute guy with a cap on. "Metallica" I answered with a smile "good taste" he added. Later on I started hanging out with his "gang" and they're pretty creepy but he protects me if anything goes wrong.

Sorry for the preference I couldn't think of any imagines so I need requests please and I'll write the story and mention you in it.

Anyway enjoy jack being jack