Bowers gang

(You've been hanging out with the bowers gang lately, just causing trouble around the neighbourhood)

We were walking through the woods something that we would do usually. Talking about different topics: Patrick talking about lighting stuff on fire and killing stuff, henry talking about knifes and shit, belch taking about upgrading his car tires, and then there was vic and I. Silent and just listening to their conversations. I was mainly caught off guard by looking at the leaves swooshing around due to the wind. But Henry interrupted, "how about we go down to the quarry". We all agreed only because it was hot and we were nearby.

///////

We all stood at the edge looking down at the murky water, eager to jump in. The guys already started taking off clothes at the sight of the water. I stood there still looking at he water and at the guys. "Aren't you coming in?" Victor asked, we were the closest but there is reasons. First of all he actually really fun to hang around and secondly he the most sane one out of the gang. I nodded my head to answer his question, "Come on then, take off your clothes" Patrick said with his famous smirk spread around his face. I rolled my eyes still waiting until they jumped in, then I'm taking off my clothes. I'm not letting them watch me undress.

"Either you do it or I will" he added before taking a step closer to me. "Fuck off" I said while giggling a bit, I'm not scared of him only because he won't hurt me. They all stood by the cliff looking down so I took this opportunity to take off my dress. I walked besides them in my bra and panties and of course they all noticed. They were all staring at my body almost drooling, "eyes up here" I interrupted their daydreaming. They all looked back down at the water looking all scared. It is a pretty big jump but I've jumped down higher ones. "Pussies" I mocked them, I jumped off and I was floating in mid air for a few seconds till my body felt the cool sensation of the water.

"Fuck" I heard Henry say as I poked my head out. I heard two splashes and saw Henry and belch in the water. I looked up to see victor and Patrick still standing there but Patrick had a plan I can tell by the way he's smiling. I stared at the both of them for a while until Patrick ran and bolted into victor sending them both down into the water. I swam as fast as I can over there to see if victor is alright. He came up coughing and staring at Patrick, but honestly it was kinda funny. "Jesus Patrick" I said as I raised my hand to hit him in the should but grabbed it and pulled me into a hug. I pushed him under water letting myself free and swam back a few feet.

As soon as Patrick head poked out of the water I splashed his face. He looked around to inspect who did it. I pointed my finger at henry and he looked him dead in the eyes, henry looked at me and his jaw dropped and I laughed. He's gonna get and ass whopping. He swam over to Henry and was about to slap him but I interrupted. "No, stop. It was me" I blurted out. He looked over to me and started to swim to me but I hid behind belch. He swam and pushed belch to the side and grabbed my cheek. He splashed water straight into my face and laughed. "Fuck off" I said while rubbing water out of my eyes.

///////

We got out of the water and headed back for our clothes. I walked in front so I could get my clothes first. "Damn" I heard Henry say behind me, I turned around to see all of their eyes on my body. "Fuck off" I spat at them. They all chuckled and Patrick ran to the place we left our stuff. "What the fuck!" He screamed angrily, we all ran to where he was. "Shit" I screamed all of our clothes were gone, "fuck fuck fuck fuck" belch said frustrated. "What are we going to do now?" I questioned. I looked at the boys and Patrick winked at me. I flipped him off and walked back to the blue trans am and waited there. Victor walked up to me and gave me his shirt and I smiled in response. I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled it on. (He wore his shirt when he went swimming) The rest of the gang walked up to the car and noticed the shirtless vic next to me. "Oh want me to give you my pants princess?" Patrick smirked, it was kinda cute when he started to call me that.