R I C H I E ~ the arcade

(Also this is a new story with a completely new content so forget about the other ones)

I've been in Derry for a while now so I know nearly everyone in my school, well a few people out of school as well. It's already summer in Derry, can't wait to see what happens. I just hope I don't run into the Bowers gang otherwise I could be dead. I don't really have any friends, therefore no one can save me from the satanic gro- I mean the Bowers gang.

It was a Tuesday afternoon, about 1:30 so I decided to go on the streets of Derry and explore. I walked down past my school, only bc it was the only way into the main part of town by that I mean there is a lot of shops and stores and stuff like that. I continued walking and looking at the school so I thought to myself 'miss me bitch' I chuckled at my mind thinking of nice things to say to the school.

I reached down at my pockets and remembered that I didn't bring much money, I only bring a few quarters (sorry if that's wrong I'm not American). I walked into the arcade bc that was the only thing that I could afford but it was worth it. I heard the tapping and pushing of buttons with a lot of faces concentrated.

I saw a familiar face, Richie. He is so concentrated, just staring at the huge screen with huge glasses, would be a shame if someone knocked him. I 'tripped' over my own feet and fell on Richie but we didn't fall over. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said making eye contact with him. "U-Uh it's okay"  he said hesitating.

He fixed up his glasses and I asked if I could watch him he agreed but, this time his playing skills were more physical than what I saw earlier. 'Trying to impress' I thought, possibly. I mean I know I'm attractive and all but still.

I didn't really take interest in him playing street fighter, I just thought to myself about Richie and his actions earlier. He finished playing and turned straight around and looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back. His smile is kinda cute, almost adorable.

"Hey, um, do you wanna go eat something together?" He asked hiding his face probably because he's blushing. "Sure, but I don't have any money" I admitted, well I do have some but it's like a dollar, but I decided not to tell him bc what's the point. "Fuck" he said underneath his breath, I chuckled at his response.

"Wait I have a surprise for you" honestly I'm surprised that he's not with the losers but also what the surprise is. "Okay" I said anxiously. "Follow me" he said rushing out the door. We ran out he door and picked up his bike and sat up on it. "Slight problem, I don't have a bike" I said. He looked at the ground thinking. "We'll share". As he said that I blushed a bit.

I jumped on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Can I have a clue for where we're going?" I asked. He shook his head and continued to ride to who knows where.

~time skip~

We were in the woods, still riding. I just realised where at the quarry. I saw the other loser standing at the edge just in their underwear, Jesus Christ. They all stared at me so I stared back, it was very silent. But finally Eddie broke the silence, "wanna play loogie?" He asked everyone. "No ewwww" I responded, I looked as everyone nodded, ugh boys.

When they were done they were arguing about who won. "It's all about the distance" Richie argued, "mass, it's always been mass" Eddie fought back. "What the hell is mass?" Riche asked in annoyance. "It doesn't matter how far it goes, it matter about how cool it looks, it's green or it's white or it's juicy and fat" Eddie stated.

"Alright who's first?" Bill asked trying to stop he fight, I really wanted to go because it's actually that hot. "I'll go" I said, I stripped down and I saw all of the boys eyes on me. I am a bit developed, what I mean by that is I have 'boobies'. I jumped in and swam around waiting for the boys.

I heard someone scream something when I landed in the water but I don't know who it was. "Fuck it" I heard Richie yell before jumping in, but when he was in mid-air I heard a high pitched scream, "Classic Richie" I laughed.

He swam over to me while the other boys were jumping down. "Wow so manly" I joked and laughed, but he just rolled his eyes and splashed water at me so I splashed back. "Water fight" Richie screamed, "you're on Tozier" I said trying to scare him.

Bill jumped on bens shoulders and I jumped on Richies. I tried to tackle bill down, but Eddie attacked me from behind. Richie held my thighs so I definitely didn't fall but luckily I didn't fall, but I did fight back I pushed Eddie down. Bill pushed me from behind and Richie and I fell down, we were still in the water and Richie pushed me down to get himself up, so I didn't hesitate to drag him down back into the water. He landed on me, and I sat up so did Richie. We looked into each others eyes and I made a move. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Fuck yeah" Richie said after the kiss, I turned to see all of the losers staring at us and smiling. "Get over yourselves" I spat.

~time skip~

We decided that we were bored of swimming so we started heading back for our clothes and stuff. I hopped on the bike with Richie but before we left I asked if he could take me home he agreed. "Uh guys, I'm taking y/n home" he said looking at me then he losers. They all nodded and smirked, I rolled my eyes. I held Richie by the waist as we rode to my house.

~my house~

We stood on the front lawn, "thank you for today" I leaned in for a hug. "We should do it again sometime" he added through the hug. "Goodbye Richie" I said pecking a kiss on his cheek before heading inside. I peeked my window to see Richie celebrating what he has accomplished.

:))) that shit was cute

Bye for now ;)