Bowers gang part 2

I was stilled pissed at Patrick for burning vics shirt. I walked to the kitchen without a shirt on thanks to Patrick and they all gasped and laughed. I turned around to see what was so funny but they stopped laughing. I rolled my eyes not caring what it is, I opened he fridge but there was literally no food in my opinion. "You need more food vic" I told him still staring at the empty fridge. "Let's go shopping" I screamed excitedly. "Seriously you're excited to go grocery shopping, Jesus Christ" Henry said shook. "Yes and piss off" I flipped him off walking to vics room to get another shirt. "I'm getting another shirt" I yelled as I walked into his room. I grabbed what looked like the cleanest and decent smelling shirt there was. I slid it on top of me and walked out into the lounge room.

"Let's go" I instructed all of them while walking out the front door. They all followed behind with annoyed looks on their faces, honestly I don't know how they are still hanging out with me. We hopped into the car and I bring squashed between pat and vic again...

///////

I ran to the chocolate isle and picked out heaps of different types. I had a plan to drop all the chocolate in someones arms and run out of the store. I chose Patrick to get revenge on burning vics shirt. I ran up to him and drop all of my stuff in his arms and run out of the store. He pointed at me and slid him finger across his throat signalling I'm dead, but at least I don't have to pay for my food.

///////

I waited next to belches parked car, the boys were taking so long. I opened one door to see if it was locked or not and surprisingly it was. Honestly I thought belch was a forgetful person. I waited outside for hours, at least it felt like hours. Finally belch came out with the others following, but Patrick looked angry. I'm proud of myself.

"You!" He yelled looking furious, I smiled in reply, "I will get you back, you just don't know when or how" I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the back.

///////

"Truth or dare" I heard Henry say to victor as we sat down on different logs laying horizontally on the mossy grass. "Truth" he confidently replied, "will you die you're hair in the future?" Henry asked. "No!" I screamed "not his bleached hair" the guys started to laugh at me but I flipped them off and continued listening to their laughter. "Y/N, Truth or dare" Victor asked me. "Dare" I answered, "kiss me" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "That's a kiss" I sat back down and thinking of whom I'm going to choose next. "Patrick" I sound his name, I'm trying to annoy him as much as I can. "Ahh fuck you" he complained. I laughed and asked "Truth or dare patty cakes" "first of all don't call me that and second of all Truth" "ok... if you had the choice of having a lucky night with a girl you love or get 100 new free lighters?" He sat there thinking and smirking, "a lucky night" he smirked and winked at me, I rolled my eyes and waited for Patrick's turn to ask someone else.

"Y/N Truth or dare?" He asked me... what?! "Me" I asked surprised, he nodded and smirked and I gulped in utter fear of what is about to happen. "Payback, remember" oh no.

"You know what fuck it, dare" his huge famous grin spread across his face, a bit of a smirked peeped up on Henry's face as well. "Fuck never mind I want to change my answer" I blurted out but they didn't care, "can't go back now princess" henry smirked and whispered into his ear probably plotting my death. But then Patrick said something, "take off your bra" I rolled my eyes because of his stupid dare, but it's Hockstetter I'm not surprised. My hands travelled to where my bra clip was and I unhooked it, I took it off underneath my shirt and threw it at Patrick. "I'm not taking my shirt off remember the dare was to only take my bra off" I said stating the facts.

"My turn" I said smirking. "Truth or dare belch" I asked him. "Truth" "pussy" I whispered to myself but victor heard and started to laugh, they all looked at him laughing and pointing at me. I put my hands up innocently while staring at victor as he was finally calming down. "Ok... I'm going to do fuck marry and kill, ready?" He nodded "me, Greta and Beverly" I smirked due to my options I gave him. He sat there thinking about who to choose to either fuck marry or kill. "Kill Greta that slut, fuck Beverly and marry you" I was surprised to what he said, honestly I thought he was going to kill me. "I feel honoured" I put my right hand up to my heart.