Bowers gang

* Beverly's sister *

I wait impatiently for my four precious boys in my apartment. My dad and beverly already went to school but I told him someone was going to drive me there with earned my a slap and a push straight to the ground. I got up in pain and saw them leave the apartment. I walked around the room thinking I'm late but honestly I don't really care that much. Suddenly I heard that familiar car horn and run outside and quickly jumped into the car window landing on Patrick. "Why so late?" I ask all of them. They shrugged and stayed quite, what the actual fuck they always talk to me. I roll my eyes and sit properly in the back seat. I twiddle with my pocket knife they all got me for my birthday last year until we reached the school.

Same old thing I get out people whisper and stare and I flip them off. "See you at lunch" I asked they shrugged and walked off. OKAY NOW IM WORRIED DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG OR DID I HURT THEM. Jesus Christ.

I walk to the class I had and sat in my usual seat away from everyone's bullshit. "Y/n, where's your homework?" The teacher snapped at me knowing I didn't have it "would you believe that someone burned it" I gave her a rhetorical question and received a loud yell saying "detention" I rolled my eyes and stood up "fuck this bullshit, do you really think I want to be here all fucking day and you expect me to do more of this bullshit at home, no and fuck you" and with that I stormed out of the room and ini the barrens to my special place. A rock. Well it's my thinking rock.

I sit there playing with the switch blade again, but I decide I want to go for a swim to cool me down. Or just to wash away the bullshit. I heard a twig snap near me and I shot up looking for who or what caused it. It turned out to be a stray cat thank god patty cakes isn't here otherwise that cat would be a new addition to his special fridge. I take off my shirt and ripped and stood at the edge of the cliff. I closed my eyes and built up all of the strength and courage and was about to jump but somebody spoke. "Y-y/n" stuttering bill spoke, the losers walked up to him including the familiar red haired girl. "Beverly what the fuck are doing here with boys, dad will kill you" I told her with anger "at least I'm not hanging out with the bowers gang" she snapped back at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the edge of the cliff, I dangled my legs off of the cliff and thought that I should go missing. I deserve it. I hope I'm the next Betty Ripson. I treat my sister like shit and who knows what I did to the gang. FUCK ME.

I saw that one of the losers sat next to me and just stared at me, "do you need something?" I asked the boy with glasses, richie I think it was. "You have an amazing body" he told me but I'm not no slut "not today" I said before jumping off the cliff and landing into the cool water below. I rise to the top and hear them laughing, what a bunch of losers. I floated on my back getting lost with my thoughts, something I do regularly. I looked up at the top of the cliff and they aren't there anymore. If they have touched my stuff I will hunt them down one by one.

I heard very faint voices of the losers but they sounded rushed or scared. Maybe one of them fell or something, oh well, that's none of my business. (*sips tea*) I continue floating in my back and closed my eyes.

I decide to get out and let the wind dry my now wet body. I head up to the spot where I left all of my stuff and there they were.

The bowers gang. They turn around and sat on my rock he titled their heads down and Henry twiddled his thumbs. "Ok what the hell is going on, first you all ignore me, second Beverly is hanging out with the losers" I yell at them. I swear I'm gonna commit. "We- uh" Victor spat out, I looked at them surprised by not explaining why. "Just forget it" I told them as I walked to the edge and sat in the position I was in before. I close my eyes hiding back the tears, I live in actual hell. "Y/n, we just want to protect you" I hear henry say "from what" I asked them "your psychotic father" Patrick answered almost immediately. I opened my eyes, they don't know what he does to me and bev, how do they know. I turn around to see them standing behind me, "how do you know" I ask as I stood up. Victor grabbed my wrist and showed me the bruises he left on me. A year rolled down my cheek and belch wiped it off of my face for me. I sighed and told them everything he has done to me and Beverly, "I'm going to kill that bastard" henry angrily claimed as he flicked his blade out. "I'm going to burn him down to the bone" Patrick added.

"That's it no more, your staying with me now" victor told me. "What about Beverly" I asked, even though we talk shit about Escher and fight a lot we are still sisters. "She can go live with that stuttering freak, I've heard they got it going on" belch said "oh fuck it" I said knowing I'm not going back home. "I need clothes though" I told them.

///////

We drove to my 'old' apartment. I unlocked the door with the key on my necklace, I walked through the door and it sent shivers down my spine as the floor creaked. I ran into my room and grabbed a large bag and stared to stuff my clothes inside it. I grabbed paper and a pen and I started to write a little message to Beverly. I lifted her mattress up and placed it underneath it. We always leave notes there when we don't want our dad to know anything.

'Dear bev, I'm leaving this shithole. I don't know exactly where I'm living but I'm staying at victors for now (bleach haired). Just live with bill for now, get away from dad he's dangerous.

Don't approach me or the gang, we are dangerous. Be careful

Love from y/n'

I walked out of my apartment and into Amy (belches car) I threw my bag into the window then climbed into the window.

///////

I laid down on his bed and closed my eyes. I was tired and needed sleep a.s.a.p "tired" vic spoke I responded by nodding and soon I drifted off.

This is so bad

But I am sick and it's really hot down here (Australia)

Tell me what to write for the next imagine or preference bc I really need ideas. ANYTHING WILL DO.

Plus is anybody really reading the book or just skipping through the chapters.

Please tell me if this was good or just shit.

:•)