Your birthday suprise ~ victor criss

Y/n p.o.v
I walked through the barrens and sat on a large odd shaped rock. "I can't believe no one knew it was my birthday today" I said aloud "I didn't" I heard a voice behind me, it was Beverly's a good friend of mine. I ran up to her hugged really tight, "you are a true friend, I love you" I whispered into her ear. She grabbed my hand and said "come on we're gonna be late" "wait what, where are we going?" I asked "it's a surprise" she answered.

We walked and jogged until we reached the park. I saw a blanket with a Picnic basket filled with food. "What?" I asked smiling at her, he giggled and ran up to the blanket. We sat down and talked about the usual. Her talking about bill one of the losers and me talking about victor. He's my crush, my everything to me. She told me to make a move on him one day but honestly I don't want to loose my friends aka the bowers gang. "Wait here in just going to the toilet" she told me before running off. I waited what seemed like forever for her but she just didn't appear.

But belch did. "What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion. "Happy birthday" he told me and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for remembering" I told him as he smiled. We sat down and ate the rest of the food before him leading me into his car. "Where are we going and where did Beverly go?" I asked. "First of all it's a surprise, and second she's fine" we drove in Amy (his blue trans am) to god knows where.

He stopped the car and told me to wait inside he needs to pee. I rolled my eyes and walked into my favourite restaurant, at least he knows where and what it is. He told me to ask to sit for a reservation for y/n so I did. The manager led me to an empty table with a seat in front of me. I sat there twirling my hair with my fingers until I got interrupted by someone's voice. It was Patrick's.

"Happy birthday princess" I hate it when he called me that but i can handle it. "Thanks patty" I told him with a smile. We sat down and ordered food afterwords I broke the silence. "What is going on and where did belch go?" He gave me a creepy smile and didn't say anything. "Don't worry just enjoy what's going on". I was unfocused by the delicious smell of freshly cooked food. The waiter served us our meal and we began to talk. "So how's your birthday so far" he asked me "it's so confusing, first Beverly takes me to a park then belch comes and Beverly's fine then he takes me here" I told him still confused at the situation. "Don't worry about, and follow me" he added "Jesus Christ not again with the follow me" but I still followed him, he lead me to a desert bar in the restaurant. "I need to pee" he said before running of into the distance "PATRICK" I yelled but he was already gone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. "HENRY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!" I yelled at him "Jesus I'm only trying to make you feel better" "I'm sorry Henry but I'm confused" "just enjoy this while it lasts" he told me before almost running into the chocolate fountain almost knocking it down. " you are such a goof henry" I laughed at him. I grabbed some cake since it is my birthday and started to eat the beautifully make masterpiece. "Do you like popcorn?" He asked me "Yeah" I answered "good" he grabbed my hand and jogged out of the place and down the street to where to movie feature is. "Ok well here is your ticket and sit where your assigned seat is" he said as he handed me a piece of paper which was my ticket "aren't you coming in with me?" I asked confused he's hooked his head and waved bye and walked away. So I did what he told me.

I walked through the doors and hit by the smell of freshly made popcorn. I sat down to where my assigned seat was, the movie was 'nightmare on elm street 5' henry knows I don't like horror movies so why would he buy me this ticket and then just leave me alone. I heard the doors open and shut loudly. "Sorry but is this seat taken" I heard someone say to me pointing at the seat next to me, I shot up in realisation to who it was. Victor.

I hugged him and let him sit down. He had popcorn and two drinks I'm guessing for us to share. The movie started to play and I flinched every time a jump scare would appear. I felt something touch me around the neck but it was victors arm. I moved closer to him as he pulled me tighter into his grip.

~movie ends~

"Thank you for this, but before someone takes over your place I need to do this" I went in for it and kissed him, he didn't kiss back so I pulled away. His face was shocked and I don't know which kind of shock. He put his arms on my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both broke the kiss and I looked down with the biggest smile spread across my face. "Thank you again, vic" "no problem doll" he kissed my fore head and walked my home. He kissed me again before I walked inside my house. Honestly the best birthday I've ever had.

Holy shit, I'm think I'm going to pass out bc I'm actually that tired. But I did mess up the other one about his surprise birthday so here is the new and improved one.

:•)