Bowers gang part 3 P.H

"Beverly come and get some sleep, you need it" I told her as I walked over the the bed. I turned around and saw she wasn't following me, she was looking at the window in horror. I looked at the window which was right next to me and saw someone standing outside. I screamed and fell over, the figure was just staring at me doing nothing. I felt arms on me and picked me up into the air, they backed up with me still in the air. "What the fuck" I screamed still staring at the figure outside, it laughed and walked away, I recognise that laugh.

I looked around the room and figured out who it was. I stormed out of the room and outside. "REGINALD" I screamed at him, he turned around surprised. "Fuck" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear. "What the actual FUCK did you just do back there" I screamed at him. He laughed and said sorry, I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

Beverly was laying down yawning Patrick was smirking victor was laughing and so was henry. "Tried?" I asked Beverly as I sat down next to her. She slowly nodded, I pulled the bed sheets over her and whispered goodnight. I turned around and saw the boys staring at me. I flipped hem off and told them to get out. "Y/n" I heard Beverly's quite voice say, "can you sleep with me tonight" she asked so innocently. "Sure" I replied with a smile. "Just one second" I told her and ran out of the room.

I walked in on Patrick and Henry arm wrestling. "Henry" I said seductively, he turned around and lost the arm wrestle. I laughed and flopped onto the couch besides them. "Thanks princess" Patrick said as his lips landed on my cheek. I felt my face get hot by his touch. It was strange, I never had a feeling like this before.

I think I'm falling for Patrick.

"Well I'm sleeping with Beverly tonight so don't disturb her or I'll stab you" I innocently smiled at the end. Victors face dropped and so did Henry's. "Can I join?" I heard Patrick say, I looked up at him and he was smirking followed by a wink. I scoffed "goodnight" I said and walked back to where Beverly is sleeping. The wood creaked as I reached the the old door ,It made a loud creaking noise. "I'm back" I said quietly to her, she didn't respond so I assumed she fell asleep with I was talking with the boys. I put my arm over her but realised she wasn't there anymore.

"Beverly?" I asked for her but still no response. I reached for the bed side lamp and the light filled the room. She wasn't anywhere to be found. I looked around the room with anxiety. "Beverly?" I asked again. I looked underneath the bed but nothing there and then I walked over to the sus closet.

I opened the doors and Beverly jumped out and scared the life out of me. I screamed "Beverly you bitch, don't do that to me" I screamed at her. I heard footprints behind and and stop, I turned around to see Patrick and Henry. "What happened?" Asked Patrick with a blank face. "She almost killed me by scaring me" I said catching my breath. She smirked and jumped onto the bed and got underneath the blankets. "Now that you're scared would you want me to sleep with you" Patrick asked with his famous grin. I turned to Beverly "would that annoy you?" I asked, she nodded and said "please don't". I smiled and grabbed Patrick's arm and got into the bed. Beverly rolled her eyes and got up and left the room. "Hey, come back here, I don't trust you around the boys. Especially when you're alone" told told her and she scoffed in return and laid back down. She faced the other way while Patrick snaked his arm around my waist. I enjoyed the warm feeling of him, even though his personality is as cold as ice.

O
M
G

I just updated and I'm so so so so so so so so so  so so so so so so so so

S O R R Y

THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 955892 CENTURIES

LIKE DAMN

and I really would like you to go read my new book

It's a finn wolfhard one :))

Love you

<3