Patrick hockstetter ~ we meet again

~ you are bills older sister and you hang out with the losers club but not so often, you hate the fact henry and his goons are hurting your brother and his friends ~

I walked out with the 'losers' and my brother as Henry bowers calls them, he's so immature. They held their bags over the bin and started to empty their bags into the garage bin. "Best feeling ever" "oh yeah try tickling your pickle for the first time" richie adds. "Richie" I spat at him trying to stop him. They talked about what to do over the summer, richie talking about eddies mother. Poor bill, he wants to look for George he needs to know the truth. He's gone.

I heard a few of them fall and welp. I turned and saw the 'bowers gang' pushing and shoving them. Stan was laying on the flower with Patrick crouched over his body "nice frisbee flamer" he said as he threw Stanley's  kippah into the moving bus. "Cut it out Patrick" I spat at him but it didn't look like he didn't like me saying it. "That's not a way to speak to me" he told me "I can speak however I want to you" i heard the boys telling me to stop I ignored them and kept staring at him. He grabbed my arm and was very close to me still staring at each other, "Patrick you can have her later, let's go" henry interrupted I scoffed and grabbed bill by the shirt and pulled him to the opposite direction. I turned back and saw Patrick getting into the car and laughed at the struggle. He turned and looked at me followed by a wink, I flipped him off before continuing dragging bill home.

///////

I sat at my desk in my room and started to finish the drawing I started a few weeks earlier. It's peaceful and calming but I decided to go out to the barrens instead. I walked over to my closet and put on an appropriate outfit on.

I opened my window and climbed out of it, I do this regularly but my parents don't know so I sneak out. I looked down in Georgie's room and saw bill sitting on his bed and holding a lego turtle that we all built together. My eyes started to tear up reminding me how crushed he's going to be when he finds out the truth, he's gone.

I continue to climb down my house and I heard boys yelling, I saw the bowers gang driving down the street yelling at some kids. I jump down and ran across the road and into the barrens, I climbed a tree and hid in there just in case they saw me. It's a good thing the barrens are very very very close to my house. I heard them yelling something in the distance but I can't figure out what. "Where did she go" I heard someone angry yell "I swear I saw her run over here" oh sweet baby Jesus they're after me. "Y/n where are you" I heard Henry say trying to make me come out but bitch that ain't happening.

They were only a few trees away from me, and yes I was still up the tree very high up so they can't see me. I watched their every move they made just in case they walk away or spot me. They started to whisper something and I can barely hear them. "Guess who I found" Patrick said looking up at me. "Shit why do you have to be so tall" I whined at him. "Come on down baby girl" he requested, "fuck off" I screamed at them. He walked over to the tree and look at directly into my soul. "You have two options either to come down or we'll come and get you" I crossed my eyes at him, but I caught something at the corner of my eye. "Henry" I said in complete fear, it was Henry's father all decomposed. I started to panic at the sight of this. He turned around and started to run over to him. "Y/n" I heard a quite but haunting voice say behind me I turned around and saw a huge clown staring at me drooling as if he was starving. I screamed and fell accidentally but I landed into someone's arms. "Wha- huh" I could only say that out loud I feel I'm going into a panic attack. "Shhh" I heard Patrick say, goddamnit I landed in his arms. "Back in the car" belch shouted at all of us but Henry was still over at his dad. "HENRY" I screamed at him to follow us to safety but he laughed and waved goodbye. "What the fuck" I screamed.

Patrick laid me down in the car and sat next to me while victor sat in the  front seat and belch sat in the drivers seat. "Forget henry he's gone now" I heard Patrick say, I looked up at him and he was smirking it was either he's the new gang leader or my head is resting on his lap. Wait my head is resting on Patrick Hockstetters lap. Honestly I don't mind it.

We drove to vics house and parked the car. We all ran inside and I guess we ran into his room. "I should get going now" I told them as it was past the curfew. "No call your mom that your staying over a friends" Patrick told me as he was pulling out blankets and pillows with victor. So of course I did what he told me before he actually kills me. "Hey mom I'm sleeping over a friend see you later" I hung up the phone without my moms permission because fuck that. I walked back into victors room almost getting lost on the way though. "I did it" I told them before collapsing onto the made beds on the floor. I grabbed the blankets and covered myself wanting to die.

I might write a part two but I need to go to bed now, it's almost 1 am where I am and I need to get up early tomorrow.   

ILY xx

:•)