Last First Day of School

Today is the day... My last first day of school, except for college, which by the way I'm so excited for!!! My alarm went off an hour before it should've, and I can thank my ignorant little brother for that. But I decided to get up anyway. I took a shower while listening to Somo's new album, and started getting ready. I had bought a new summer dress at American Eagle and thought this would be the perfect day to wear it. So I put on my dress grabbed some matching flip flops, and headed for the bathroom. As I was curling my hair a breaking news story came over the radio. The reporter said that an A-list Hollywood actor was in a divorce crisis, being the crazed Robert Downey Jr. fan that I am, I prayed it was him in the crisis. I know that sounds and little harsh and I have no chance of ever meeting him, hey a girl can dream can't she? Come to fun out it actually was RDJ that the news was talking about. I rushed to finish my hair and makeup, took a few selfies, grabbed my book bag and headed out to my new 2014 Chevy Silverado that my parents had bought me for my birthday this summer. I love my truck. It has a killer sound system and I love the color, metallic blue. I backed out of the driveway and headed towards hell.

As I pulled into my parking spot, I saw my best friend, Hanna, pulling into her spot as well and hopping out of her Mustang. She waved and hollered "Hey Case" and I laughed and said "Hey bitch" and she flipped me off and she started walking towards me. I hadn't seen Hanna since my birthday party bout a month ago, which was kind of weird since we used to hang out like everyday at my house during the summer. But she had gotten a job and finally got to date the guy she had been crushing on since 3rd grade. "How's the bae" Hanna said as she bear hugged me. "Hanna he's not my babe, he's just the sexiest and most amazing actor ever" I said as I chuckled. All my friends make fun of me for my "obsession" but hey everyday has their own crazed obsession. "He might as well be!" "I've never met him you dumbass, and I most likely never will, but enough about me, how is Jake?" I asked as we walked into school. "He's great, he should be here any minute." as we turned the corner to go pick up out schedules there stood her boyfriend smiling and waiting for her in their usual spot. "Hey baby" Hanna said as gave him a quick kiss. "We're gonna go grab out schedules if you wanna tag along" she added with a smile. "Of course baby girl, how are you and your husband Casey?" "Damn it Hanna you got him on that shit to?" Hanna just laughed and started running down the empty hallway as I tossed a book at her. We got to the office and compared our schedules. Hanna had gym, math, and lunch with me. Which were both happy about. As the bell rang I had history first block on the other end of the school. I told Hanna I would meet her at the end of the hall towards the gym. She agreed and walked hand in hand to science with Jake. I barely made it to history, and thought to myself 'this is so "great" a whole year in this hell hole, but then I'm finally free.

----------------------------------------------

I know this kind of short, but I need ideas on what to write, the next chapter will be better.

Question: Do you think Jake and Hanna will last, or they crash and burn?