I'm Thankful For...

Robs POV

So Casey is on Thanksgiving break, and in taking her out to dinner tonight just for a nice evening.

Things have been really great. We don't fight that much, and when we do, I'll admit, it's usually my fault. I have jealousy problems, but hey I don't want anyone to take Casey away from me.

I love her.

She ended moving in with me. Karen and Eric loved the idea. I guess so they could do "whatever" when they wanted to😉. I thought I was funny, but Casey thought it was just gross.

She had a lot of stuff to move, but she did leave some of it at her house, just in case. I have a huge closet, so I just moved my stuff to one side and gave her the other one. And she took up all the counter space in the bathroom. Makeup, hair dryer, curling wand, straightener, perfume, and other girly necessities she said she needed.

I love waking up next to her every morning. And another great thing about it is the shower. I can shower with her without a problem. She loves it😜.

My friend and colleague Gwyneth Paltrow who plays Pepper in the Iron Man franchise, called me the other day asking if I would be interested in Iron Man 4. Of course I said. i just have I figure out how to tell Casey. I would have to go out the California over Christmas Break and them shooting would start over the summer. Maybe Casey and I will be married by then, because I talked to her parents and they both gave me their blessing on asking her to marry me. Then it wouldn't be a problem about not seeing each other over the summer. Because she's going to SCU anyway, and she'd be my wife. So I'll just see what happens.

Anyway.. today is Wednesday and Thanksgiving is on Friday. I'm going to meet the rest of my girl's family. She told me that her Grampy is a huge fan of all of my MARVEL movies and The Sherlock Holmes Franchise. And he said he will probably freak out a little bit, but I'm not worried. I love my fans. I wouldn't have made it this far without them. Oh Casey is waking up now I gotta go.

Casey's POV

I woke up wrapped around Robert. Our legs were intertwined and he was cuddled up to me. He face was buried in my neck. His little snore is so cute. And his bed head and morning voice is so sexy. I could wake up like this forever.

I'm so glad I'm on Thanksgiving Break.

I turned to face Robert, and I softly kissed his nose. "Good morning honey," I said quietly. He stirred and blinked open his eyes. "Morning babe," he blankly said. Yep he needs his coffee. "I know what you want," I said. "Wake up sex?" he asked without hesitation. I slapped his back. "No you pervert, Coffee?" I asked. "Oh, yeah that would be great, but the first one sounds better," he quietly giggled, while he rolled over to face me and inched closer to me. "Well if you want it so bad, then I guess you'll have to catch me," I took off running down the stairs. I was about to run into the kitchen when arm wrapped around my waist. "Haha, got you," Robert yelled. I lightly elbowed him in the stomach. Just hard enough to let me get away. I ran into the kitchen and jumped on the island counter. I just thought he would give up. But he reached up and grabbed my legs and put me over his shoulder. "ROBERT PUT ME DOWN," I yelled. "No, you're mine forever," he said in a devious voice. "What if I don't want to," I asked. "Then I'll lock you on my room, and do with you what I want!" he shouted. I could literally hear the smirk on his face.

I'm about to do something he will absolutely hate.

I licked my finger and got it really wet, and shoved it in his ear. He put me down in half a second. "Eeeewww. Damn it Casey, why did you do that?" he asked. "So you would let me go, duh," I said. "Baby, I'll never let you go," he replied with a small smile. "Awwww,thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me Robert," I said in aww. "I love you so much," he said putting our foreheads together. "Casey, I don't even have to see my family over thanksgiving, as long as I'm with you, I would be thankful enough just to be with you," he said. "Aww baby, me to, I love you so much," I replied softly.