Getting What I Want

Robs POV

I cannot believe that she just did that. She got me all hot and bothered and sh.sh.she just winked aa.at me and left. Oh I'm definitely gonna get her now. And trust me. It will be evil.

Casey's POV

Score for me.

I left Robert Downey Jr hanging, tied to a bed, with a really big boner😜. Never thought I would accomplish that. That was great. I did that for two reasons. One- because he always texts me at school saying very naughty things and I get all fucking horny in class. Two- because he always teases me so much. So I finally got full revenge. But I'm sure. He will get me back. And I'm so excited.

Robs POV

I was finally able to untie myself from the bed. I had to use my teeth. And now it's time to get her back. And I'm gonna dress for the occasion.

So I walk into my closet and grab the tightest pair of pants that I can find. I put on my Carolina's, my black wife beater, my old Chevy hat, and some suspenders. And I'm gonna throw in some Magic Mike dance moves. Cause she is gonna be so turned on, that she will be shoving dollar bills down my pants.

I walk downstairs and she is sitting on the couch like nothing happened. Oh this is gonna be great. "Casey, baby, whatcha doing?" I ask as I walk over to the firemans pole that I have to go between floors of the house. Hey I'm a kid at heart. Don't judge me. Anyway. She tunes around and her jaw drops. I can see her eye raping me from head to toe. This is gonna be so amazingly evil.

I slide down the pole really slow. "Rob, what are you doing?" she asks as I walk over to the table to grab a chair that I'm gonna tie her to. "Oh nothing, you gave me a show, so now I wanna retune the favor and make your Magic Mike dreams come true," I say while helping her to the chair. Then I handcuff her hands behind her back to the chair. "Rob, are you trying to get me back, or is this like an early Christmas present or something?" she asks while checking me out again. "Oh don't worry baby, this has nothing to do with revenge," I say all seductively.

Casey's POV

Oh. My. God. I'm about to get strip teased by Robert Downey Jr. What he doesn't know is that I was expecting this, and I told Hanna I would get her a video of him dancing. So I hid my phone behind the tv, and faced it towards the couch, and hit the record button. This is gonna be great.

Robs POV

I have the perfect song for this. It's by Trey Songz, it's called "I Invented Sex" I mean it's perfect. Cause by the end of the day she is gonna think that.

I hit play and it starts playing through the whole house. I look at Casey and she is just sitting there staring at me. Fidgeting in her seat.

I start to sway my hips to the song. I know that makes me sound gay, but that's what Channing Tatum did in Magic Mike, so blame him. Her lips are slowly starting part. Now I'm kind of dry humping the air. Then when the beat drops I rip off my wife beater and stick it down my pants, and then I throw it at her. Now she's like trying to break free from the chair. I turn my hat around backwards and she just loses it. My suspenders are dangling around my legs, and my pants are now hanging onto my waist by a thread. I sit on her and start grinding on her, then I slowly take her shirt off, and start kissing her neck. Then I get to her lips and I can tell that she is just like about to pop, so I speed things up a bit, by taking off my pants, so now I just have on boxers. Suspenders. A hat. And boots. I look stupid as hell but this is so much fun. I did uncuff her from the chair and she is now running her hands up and down my body. Now I'm getting turn on because she is sitting on my lap, grinding on me.

Casey's POV

Dear god. I don't think I'll show Hanna this video. Cause this is not for her to see.

I don't how I turned this back on him. Cause I was just in a daze. So now I'm grinding on his lap, while nibbling on his neck and ears. He keeps moaning and groaning in my ear, and his moans them-self are enough to send me over the edge. I don't think I can handle this much longer. I need him now.

Robs POV

God. I need her now. She has turned the tables on me. Now I'm being seduced and basically raped but with clothes on. I've gotta have her now. So I stand up and wrap her legs around my waist. "You...read...my mind... babe," she said in between kisses. "I know," I say back while kicking off my boots.

I literally throw her on the bed, and attack her. We're both ripping each other's clothes off. "Case, what about protection, I mean I would love to be a dad again, but you're to young right now, so what do you wanna do?" I ask her while leaving love bits on her collar bone and neck. "Mmm, im on the pill, and I have mmm morning after pills babe, don't worry I trust you," she said. And that was all I needed to hear.

I started kissing and grabbing everywhere. From head to toe. She was panting, and I was, well let's just say that I was hot like blacktop at the end of July.

Casey's POV

Dear god I've needed this. I know this sounds slutty, but now that I have a boyfriend, scratch that, now that I have Robert Downey Jr. sex or love making with him is like therapy.

He finally crawls back up to my face, after torturing me for about 20 mins. His gives me a long deep kiss and looks into my eyes. as if asking for approval to continue. I nod and he slowly pushes into me. I gasp as I stretch to fit him. He lets me gather myself and she starts to slowly. And I mean very slowly thrust on me. He is torturously going in and out. "Rob..Mmmm... baby...please...holy shit....please speed..ahh..up," I manage to pant out as he starts to grunt in my ear. "Babe....uh... just be patient....ahh fuck... I wanna.... shit.. make this last... Jesus Christ... all day." He is still torturing me, but he is starting to speed up. His forehead is covered in tiny beads of sweat, and his back is drenched in sweat, but I can totally feel the passion. He's taking his time. Giving us both the exact amount of pleasure and satisfaction that we want. But he has got to speed up, or I might just die of this tortuous slow rhythm. He must've read my mind because now he in plowing into me. "Casey...oh my god.... baby... I can't hold on much.... fuck... longer...im about to..." I cut him off "me...oh god yes... to...please don't stop baby... go faster," I yell. "I'm not...aahh shit... sure... yes Casey... mmmm.. if I can... Oh fuck yeah... without... fuck.. breaking.. the fucking.... holy fuck... headboard," he basically whisper/yells/pants/grunts. And I'm about to fucking explode. "Robert.....fuck...yes... oh my god.... I'm gonna fucking.... ah shit...," I can't finish my sentence.im pretty sure the headboard is putting holes in the wall, or it's broken. "Go ahead... ah fuck Casey.. baby... im...oh god yes.. right behind.... shit.. you," he grunts in my ear and sends me over the edge. I scream out in pleasure and drag my nails down his back. He growls and moans from the pleasurable pain and releases inside of me, as he cusses like a sailor about, I don't even know. He thrust a couple of more times after we climax. And he collapses on top of me.

Robs POV

"Baby... god I can't breathe.. that was the best love I have ever made in my life...I think my heart is gonna explode...are you trying to kill me?" I ask as I give her long sweat yet sexy passionate kiss. "Haha, Robert, I don't have anyone else to compare to, but you are the best loving making man I've ever seen, this will always be on the top of my sex list, except for our honeymoon, if we make it that far," she says while cuddling up to my chest. "Baby, I love you so much, and I hope you know that, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna marry you right now, but that is illegal to get married before you're 18, but don't worry, I'm definitely willing to wait, I love you so much Casey Nicole Smith," I say while I wrap her up in my arms where she will always belong. "Aww, baby, I wanna spend the rest of my life right here in your arms, forever, but you're right, it is illegal, technically what we just did for about an hour is illegal to, but know one has to know, I love you so much Rob," she says then she does the cutest thing. She kisses my nose, then my lips, then my chest and snuggles up to me. I love this girl so much it's crazy. It is still morning, but I'm tired. So I kiss her on top of her head. And she is already snoring, well she really just kind of blows out of her nose, but it's so cute. I wrap her up in my arms and drift off to sleep.

This has been the best morning of my life. And I have exactly what I want.

=============================================

So was it to long. To much sex, not enough??? you guys tell me, cause I really don't know. Hope u like it though. Comment what you think. Love u guys.