Puppy Love

Robs POV

So I'm at the puppy store, and they have just what i need. A Chocolate Lab, and the Husky. I have on a Captain America hoodie(which I will definitely send a Snapchat to Mr. Evans of later) jeans, my blue Nike's, a Red Sox ball cap, and sunglasses. Don't really wanna get recognized, but someone will probably notice me. Especially when me debt card says Robert Downey Jr. on it. I'm gonna get both boy puppies. I'm playing with the puppies, and I feel a tug on my hoodie. I turn around and this little girl is standing there just smiling like crazy. "Mr. Chaplin?" She can't be older than 5. I clear my throat and get my British accent ready. "Yes sweetheart?" I ask and her face lights up. "Will you marry me?" she asks. "Well I'm not sure my girlfriend will like that so much," I'm squatting down to talk to her. "I won't tell anyone, just my mommy," she's so cute, I can't help it. "Ok, but you have to promise not to tell anybody else, except your mommy, ok?" "I pwomise," she says. I take off one of my old rings, that I barely wear anymore. And I get down on one knee. "Darling, will you marry me?" She grabs my face and says," No Mr. Downey, you have a girlfriend," she giggles and runs back to her mom. I just got turned down by a five year old. She played me the whole time. Her mom apologizes and asks if she can take a picture of her daughter and I. Of course I say yes. I pick her up and kiss her on the cheek, just as her mom snaps the camera. "Now listen here little lady," I say in a country accent, "When someone that you love asks you to marry you one day, I want you to remember this moment, ok?" "Yes sir," she said and walked away. That was so cute. Ok now bag to shopping. I picked up the puppies, and asked the cashier lady to take a picture of me with them. I handed her my phone, she took the picture, and I set the puppies on the counter. I got little shirts and stuff for them. Don't judge me, my dogs have to have swag. I got Buster, the name I gave the Husky, cause Casey said she used to have one name Buster, a superman shirt, and a camo collar. Then Hershey, the lab, a Captain America shirt, and a neon green collar. And two black leashes. I paid, thanked the cashier and headed to GameStop.

Casey's POV

I'm really bored in 4th block. So I decided to text Robbie, I've been calling him that since Saturday.

C- hey baby, What r u doin?

R- just picking up a few things from the mall, how bout u babygirl?

C- being bored in class, but it's just typing class so it's not that bad, as a matter of fact, were not doing anything, and I'm watching Chances Are on my iPad 😂😝.

R- haha is it a good movie? I've never seen it😉😉.

C- not really, the guy who plays Alex Finch, really stinks😕😏😉.

R- HEY! That's not nice😩😫😓😰.

C- awwww I'm sorry baby. Hehe. So you're picking me up in bout an hour when school ends right?

R- well duh, haha. I'll see you then darlin'. I love you😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

C- haha ok. Love u to babe😘😍😘😍.

This class cannot end any quicker. I can't wait to see him.

Rob POV

Well I'm at the American Eagle now. And I've got a bunch of really hot stuff for Case. And I got some jeans, which fit my ass perfectly😜😝, a bunch of shirts, a couple hoodies, and underwear. I love American Eagle boxers. They're the best. I got glow in the dark ones. Haha. Now I'm headed home. I'm gonna drop this stuff off, get the pups set up, and go pick up Case.

I hope she likes what I got today 😝.

___________________________

Guys I need help. Idk what to write about, give me scene ideas I guess. Comment some ideas. PLEASE😰😰