This is for You Kid

So I just found out that a certain someone is reading my book. And she wants more of Jake and Hanna.

So here you go kid!!!

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hanna's POV

I can't believe Christmas is on Friday. This will be Jake and I's first Christmas together. And then our one year anniversary is the 28th of December. I never thought I would ever end up with my crush since like 3rd grade. But I was kind of a hoe in 3rd grade. But that's another story.

So I just got off of the phone with Casey, and she's meeting me at the mall to finish our Christmas shopping for our babes.

I can't believe Casey actually got with RDJ. Let alone even meet him. Lucky bitch. I know I made fun of her for it, but I'd go a round or 2 with him also.

Anywhore... if i could go back to all of those times that she told me to go after Jake, then would have. Maybe we would have been together a lot sooner. But I'm so glad that I have him now.

Jake's POV

So Hanna is going shopping with Casey. That gives me plenty of time to put my plan into play.

I'm going to ask Robert if him and Casey would want to do a double date with Hanna and I. So I shall give him a ring.

(Phone convo between Jake and Rob)

R-Hello?

J- Hey Holmes.

R- um, who is this?

J- it's jake from State Farm.

R- oh hey Jake, I don't have your number saved my bad bud. What's up?

J- well I was wondering if you and Casey would like to do a double date with me and Hanna?

R- yeah that be great, it's not like they're are with each other every second of the day, you'd think they were blood sisters, and not sisters from another mister. But yeah I'll call Case and tell her.

J- tell her not to tell Hanna, and Hanna has to come home Casey, because it's a surprise. This is going to be a night she will never forget.

R- sure thing jake, and hey I want me insurance you bastard

J- ok ok. Haha. I'll see you guys at Olive Garden at 7.

R- k. Bye jake

J- see ya stark.

Well that's great. This is going to be such a special night. And Hanna will never forget it.

Hanna's POV

So Casey has been acting really weird. Every time I try to look over her shoulder and read her texts, she like runs away. Weird.

So were at American Eagle, because we have coupons. And I see this adorable sweater dress type thingy. And I have to have it or I will die.

"OMG, Casey look at this, it's so cute," I say as I rip it off the rack. "That's cute kid, you should get, and wear it tonight when you go out with me and Robert, because Jake is pulling another late shift at work," she says while looking at the jeans. "How do you know?" I ask while trying to find my damn size. " I have my ways bitch, now go try that on," she snaps at me. "Yes ma'am," i salute her and run to the changing room. OMG this dress is perfect. Definite buy.

So we're done in the mall, and all of our shopping is done. We got everything for everyone that we needed it for. And now we're headed back to Robs to get ready for tonight.