Meet the Parents

Robs POV

We got to her house a little after 11. I felt bad for keeping her out so late, but it was worth it. I'm so happy I met her at the gym. What me and Susan had was special, but with this girl, it's totally different. She brings out the fun and inner child of me. I feel like this could last a long time.

Casey's POV

I was so nervous about my parents meeting Robert. I mean he is like old enough to be my dad, but a good friend always told me that love doesn't know age. So I hope tonight goes well.

We go to the house and I parked my truck and Robert parked behind me. When I opened my door he was already standing there. "Let me help you out," he said and the literally lifted me out of my truck. "Put me down, you'll break for back" I laughed. "Nonsense your like a feather babe," he chuckled. OMG Robert Downey Jr just called me babe. I think I going to pass out again.

He finally put me down before we got to the sidewalk, and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I may not have much experience in the kissing world, but I think forehead kisses are amazing. He looked me in the eyes and said "let's do this," and with that he grabbed my hand and interlaced out fingers.

Eric's POV (Casey's stepdad)

I know Casey has always loved RDJ, but I never knew it would come to this. I just hope it all works out. And that he treats her the way she should be treated or I'll kick his ass.

Robs POV

Here we go, I thought to myself as we got to the back door. I was never this nervous when I met Susan's parents, why do I keep comparing this to Susan? Note to self, forget about Susan.

Casey is my girl now, and nothing will ever change that. I just hope her parents feel the same way.

Casey's POV

I can't believe Robert Downey Jr is standing in my kitchen joking around with my stepdad. My mom already loves him, and I think he's growing on my stepdad. This has to be a dream. I pinch myself and scream. Nope not a dream. "Case you ok," my stepdad asks. "Yeah just trying to believe that this is real," I replied. "Don't worry," Robert whispers in my ear. His hot breath sends chills down my spine and I automatically get chicken skin(goosebumps).

"Well I'm gonna show Robert around the house, I'll be back down soon," I said and grabbed Robert my the hand and drug him upstairs to show him around. "This is the bathroom, where I spend about 45 minutes every morning to put all of this together," I gestured to myself. "Well that's a waste of time," says Robert and I give him a confused look. "Cause you're already so beautiful, you don't need to spend time to do that," my face went blood red, I never thought RDJ would be telling me how beautiful I am.

"Awww is whittle Casey blushing," he says in a baby voice. "Shut up old man!" the moment I said it I regretted it. Before I could blink I was pinned against a wall with my hands pinned above my head and his body pressed against mine. His mouth was next to my ear and he was trying to get as close to me he could without crashing through the wall. "Now I didn't quite hear what you said, wanna say it again?" "I said you're an old man," I had seen his movies I know what happens next. Before I could finish getting my breath out I felt his lips pressed against mine. His kiss wasn't innocent like the last one.

It was a hungry and lustful kiss. He put his hands on the side of my face and nibbled on my bottom lip. I knew what he was going to do next, he kissed me with his tongue and asked for entrance. I refused and kept my mouth trapped shut. He tried again and I still wouldn't let him. I heard him grunt with frustration and he moved to my neck. Right between my neck and collar bone was my week spot. He began nipping and planting sweet wet kisses on my neck, and I let out a breath. Before I could close my mouth again he had forced his tongue into my mouth. I decided to kick it up a notch, so I grabbed his hair and turned him around so he was now against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands through his hair. He was taken by surprise. I gave him one last long kiss, jumped off of him and walked back downstairs. I heard him scoff and hurry to catch up with me. He hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, "you will definitely pay for that later," I tried my best to contain my excitement, but he could tell that I couldn't wait.

He gave me a peck on my cheek, put his arm around me and I showed him the rest of the house. I thought to myself, I may be a virgin, but I sure know how to be bad.

Robs POV

This girl is just to much, I don't know if she's still innocent or not, but what happened in that hallway sure seems like she is not. To bad she's not 18 yet, cause if it wasn't her things might be different. But I want to wait with her, cause I want it to be right.

___________________________

Very heated moment in the hallway. Her parents like him and it seems like everything is going great so far.

I hope Robert doesn't screw up.