Christmas Eve(Part 1)

Robs POV

So I'm upstairs getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner at Grammy and Grampys house. (Yes I do call Casey's grandparents by what she calls them. Except I call Grampy Ray, instead of Grampy. It's a man thing.)

Anyway... I'm upstairs in the bathroom fixing my hair the way I want it. I think it's funny how I can spend 10 minutes on deciding what to wear, and then an hour on my hair.

Casey walks upstairs and damn.... She's wearing really tight American Eagle leggings, a white loose tshirtt, and one of my flannels and also one of my beanies. She looks so cute in my clothes. I love it. And she has on her Ugg boots. And I love when she curls her hair. This girl is all around amazing.

Casey's POV

So I stole one of Robs flannels and one of his beanies. He won't care. He loves when I wear his clothes.

Anyway... I walk upstairs and he is STILL doing his hair. I mean I love him to death. And his hair is just #hairporn, but an hour. "C'mon babe, were gonna be late," I say while drawing on some lipgloss. Mmm strawberry. "Casey... Whoa," he stops and stares. "Rob, why are you staring at me?" I ask him. He walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist. "Because you look amazing in my clothes baby, your so beautiful," he says while kissing my neck. I'm blushing. "And you smell so good," he gives me a passionate kiss on the lips. "Mmmm strawberry, love it," he whispers. I giggle to myself because I was just thinking that. Strawberry is delicious.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun, I've got my girl, and her family, going to be a great night," Rob says while pinching my butt. "Ouch, you turd," I say while slapping his chest. "Turd? Oh you'll regret that later Ms. Smith," he whispers in my ear which sends chills down my spine. "Rob we have to leave, you know how Grampy gets when were late to things," I say while checking the time on my phone.

He grabs my phone out of my hand. "Get on my back baby, I wanna take some pictures, we need some newer ones," he says while bending down for me to jump. I jump on his back and he takes a picture. Then he holds me bridal style and we just look at each other while he takes a picture. We take some more and they're actually really good. I'll make a collage on the way to Grammys. And make it my new wallpaper.

Robs POV

After about 500 pictures. I finally get Casey out the door. (Which isn't true, because I was the one being slow, but don't tell her I said that) We get in the truck, because it's lightly snowing and we might need 4x4 by the time we leave Ray's.

(Skip over the car ride)

We pull into the driveway at The Sloan's residence and the snow is coming down pretty hard now. I park behind Karen and Eric and walk around to open the door for Casey. She jumps down and we start to grab everyone's gifts. But before I can start to walk towards the house. Casey grabs me by my jacket and pushes me against the truck and attacks me with her mouth. I'm stunned. I love when she just attacks me. But it's cold and we need to get inside. She bites my lip. And I moan in the back of my throat. We pull apart, breathing heavily. "What was that for baby?" I ask while giving her a hug. "Nothing, I've just always wanted to make out with someone while standing against their truck, and this was the perfect moment to do it," she says while looking at the snow under our feet. I hook my finger underneath her chin to make her look at me. "You should be kissed everyday, every hour, and every second of everyday," I say while leaning into her again. Our lips touch. And sparks fly like it was our first kiss. But someone has to ruin it. We hear an exaggerated cough. And pull apart. It's Ray. Damn it.

Casey's POV

We pull apart and Grampy is standing at the door, with a stern look on his face. "Oh hey Grampy, how long have you been standing there?" I ask while picking up the gifts and grabbing robs free hand "Oh, long enough to know that those leggings are to right for your south ware," he says while busting out laughing.

Rob looks at me with a confuse face. "What's a ware?" He asks. Me and Grampy just look at each other and die laughing. I start crying because I'm laughing so hard. We contain ourselves and Rob is still confused.

"Oh wares are like your boobs and your butt, about 2 years ago, Grampy gave me and Hanna a lecture about our homecoming dresses, saying that our wares were hanging out, and we had to look like you just did, and he explained what wares were, and sinse then it's been this inside joke, just between Grampy, Kid, and I," I say while high fiving Grampy.

"Oh ok, I understand now," he says while laughing.

"Well that's good, come on in guys it's cold out here," Grampy says while ushering us into the house.

We walk in... Christmas dinner here we come....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short. But I promise I will update soon. And whoever caught The Lucky One reference with the kissing thing then good job to you. Pics of Casey's and robs outfits are up top. Love my readers. Going to see #TheJudge tomorrow!!!! See you guys!!! Thanks

-RDJArmy101😍🙊🙈