It's Ok...

Casey's POV

Rob just called me freaking about, cause he kissed Susan, it's really not a big deal. I mean I'm a tiny bit pissed off, but it's happened to me before. So it's fine. It's not a big deal. But I love that he was freaking out thinking I was gonna leave him.

He's not getting rid of me that easy.

Robs POV

I'm such an idiot. But what I'm so confused about is that Casey didn't even seen somewhat mad or even annoyed about me kissing Susan. I guess I'll figure out what's going on when I get home. And there goes the surprise about bringing Exton home. I just hope Casey doesn't leave me. I won't survive. It will literally kill me. Because Eric swore to me that if I hurt her. He would kill me with his bare hands. I'm kind of scared. Not just of Eric. But of Casey. Cause I've seen her play fight with Eric and her brother Tyler. She's tough. And strong. What if she beats the shit out of me?

Casey's POV

I'm sitting on the kitchen island, and I hear the dogs start barking. "Robert must be here," I said aloud as I grabbed his hoodie and threw it on. I slip on his boots leaving them untied, like I used to do daddy's boots. I walk outside and see the dogs jumping up on Robert trying to lick his face. He just laughs and runs around to the otherwise of his truck. I walk out into the driveway and then I see the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. It must be Exton. Well I know it is. Because I was obsessed with Robert Downey Jr. I think I know what his son looks like. Lol.

Robert just looks at me with complete apologetic puppy dog eyes. I'm not mad at him, I guess he thinks I am.

"Hi baby," Rob says, walking up to me. Oh I'm gonna milk this one so good. "Robert," I say. Not making eye contact with him."Casey I'm so sorry, please, please,please don't leave me baby, I love you, I didn't means for it to happen, I'd had a couples of glasses of wine, please Casey, it was an accident," he starting to tear up, I can't hold in my laugh for much longer. I just look at him. "Casey, baby ,please say something," he pleads. I just keep looking at him. "Baby, please, what do you want me to do, ill do anything" a single tear rolls off of his cheek. He's so cute when he cries. "Anything hmmm?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Yes, baby I'll do anything, please just tell me what I can do to make this better," now he's really crying. Oh god I can't hold in my laugh. Oh no. Here it comes. I bust out laughing, I grab my stomach cause I'm laughing so hard. I look up at Robert and his face is pricelss, then a couple of seconds later I guess he figured out what I was doing cause his tears stopped and a smile appeared on his adorable little face.

Robs POV

I'm standing in the driveway with tears rolling down my face. And Casey is standing there laughing. What the hell is going on? Wait a minute. She's playing me. She's not mad, she was milking this whole thing the whole time. Oh I'm going to get her for this, and trust me, she will be deeply punished. "Oh you're such a little ass," I say picking her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist. "I know baby, I'm sorry, the opportunity was just to perfect, I'm not mad, I promise it's ok, it's happened to me before, so trust me it's fine," she says kissing my cheek. "I was standing there crying buckets of tears, and then I figured out you were playing me the whole time, you little ass," I laugh. "I know, but I'm your little ass, and you love me," she says running a hand through my hair. God I love when she does that.

I kiss her on the forehead, then I move to her cheek, then I finally reach her lips. I kiss her with passion. Then it turns into lust. Our lips are moving in sink, and just when I was about shove my tongue down her throat. We hear. "Daddy?" Oh shit. I forgot Exton was here. Luckily he was playing with the dogs, while we you know. Casey climbs off of me. "Yeah buddy? What is it?" I ask getting on my knees in front of him. "Aren't you going to intrwoduce who your frwiend is?" he asks batting his baby browns at me. God those eyes. And this kid is such a genius for a five year old. "Oh, I'm sorry buddy, this is my girlfriend Casey, Casey this is Exton," I say picking him up. He sticks out his hand. "Pweasure to meet you Casey, if my daddy hurts you, just tell me and I'll kick his ass," he says giggling. "Exton, where did you hear that language, don't say that ever again, do you understand?" I ask, shocked at my sons language. "Well Mommy's friend says it all of the time, and he doesn't get in trouble, I'm sowwy daddy, I won't say it anymore," he says wrapping his arms around my neck and laying his head on my shoulder. "It's ok buddy, just don't use that language until you're about 14 or 15, is that a deal?" I ask him while kissing the top of his head. "Otay Daddy," he says giggling.

Casey's POV

I can't believe Exton is here. This is great. I know Rob wanted to surprise me, but this is still great. And I know I shouldn't say this, but he was so cute when he got protective of me, I guess I know where he gets it from. And I have another "protector" I guess.

"So Exton, do you wanna go help me feed the horses in the barn, while your daddy fixes dinner," I ask him, and also giving a clue to Robert that I'm hungry😉. "Ooooo, yes pwease," he says letting go of a Roberts leg. "Baby, I think I gave you a hint to start dinner," I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "Oh right, I'll get started on that," he says pecking me on the lips. "Oh and Casey, we will definitely finish what we started before we were interupred, after dinner," whispers in my ear, then bites it, then on top of that he pinches my ass. Then finally walks back to the truck. I grab Extons hand, and we head towards the barn, and don't tell Robert, but I'll probably sneak in a ride with Exton.

Robs POV

This is great. I think Casey and Exton are going to work out great, and be good friends, besides she will probably be his new mommy anyway.

I've got to hide Casey's presents. Then I have to start dinner. But as I'm shutting the tailgate of the truck, I look over towards the barn, and Casey and Exton are walking hand in hand toward the barn. They're not that far away, so this would be a perfect picture opportunity. I pull out my phone and get a couple of pictures of them walking. New background definitely. Ok. Now to life the presents.

Casey's POV

"Exton, are you having fun?" I ask him putting the feed bucket back in the can of feed. "Yes, but I have a question," he said putting his hands on his hips. OMG he looks just like his dad. I have to take a picture of this. " Ok Exton, but first I wanna take your picture," I say pulling out my phone. I grab Sparky, and put his lead rope on him. I made them stand in the middle of the arena. I tucked the lead role in Extons belt loop and told him to put his hands on his hips like he did a little bit ago. And as soon as I was bout to take the picture. Sparky does the most amazing thing. He puts his nose on top of Extons head, and snorts. Exton giggled and I snapped the picture. It ended up turning into a quick photo shoot. I got so many cute photos of him. I was just setting him up on Sparky, after I had saddles him, and put his bridal on. "Looks like you guys are having fun," says Robert from the hayloft. He is just sitting on the edge of it. "OMG, babe, how long have you been up there?" I ask walking to the end of the loft underneath of him. Then he does the craziest thing. The dumbass jumps off of the loft. He lands it without a problem. "Long enough, I saw y'all's photo shoot, I got a couple pics myself, but now are we going to ride, or just stand here?" he says saddling up Clueless. "Well actually, I was gonna sneak Exton a ride, cause I thought you wouldn't want him to ride, but apparently it's ok, so let's ride, it's been snowing for a while so let's go bundle up and ride down to the river," I say climbing on top of Sparky, after Robert had taken Exton off of him. "Sounds good, what you think buddy?" Robert turns to Exton. "Yeah, I wanna ride the horsies," he shouts making Sparky neigh with excitement. And with that Robert set Exton on Clue, and we headed to the house to grab heavier clothes.

This has been a great Christmas vacation so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a whiles guys. I've been on a mission trip. So I haven't had a lot of time.

And I just wanted to say thanks for a thousand reads. Never thought my stories would get that far.

Sorry if this chapter is to long or short. Or not what u wanted in the chapter. If it's not what you wanted that to write your own damn story. Anyway. I'll try to update soon. Love you guys.