Blacking Out

Thank The Lord it's finally 4th block. Just 20 minutes until I can finally hit the gym. The gym is my stress relieved, aside from my secret river bank. I go to the gym everyday after school. Unless I'm not feeling it. But today is a well needed gym day.

I waved Hanna goodbye, threw my stuff in the backseat, and headed for the gym.

A severe thunderstorm had moved into the area, and was really putting down the rain.

I pulled into my usual spot in the gym parking lot, grabbed my bag and walked the doors

"Great to see you again Ms. Casey, did you have a great last first day of school?" asked the gym host, I call him Slick, because he's bald, but his real name is Jim, I've known him since I joined the gym bout 2 years ago. He is always so nice to me. "I'm good Slick, and it was hell, and I can't wait for it to be over" I said as gave him our usual high five.

"Oh Casey, we got new locks for the doors so I got you a new card for all the locks, but remember don't tell anybody" he said in a sarcastically serious voice. "Thanks Slick, I'll probably be staying late tonight so I'll just enter the code before I leave" I smirked as I said it.

Cause Slick let's me stay really late, even though everybody else does to, but he gives me the go ahead of staying late cause he knows that the gym is my therapy.

He waved his crazy wave, and went back to work as I walked to the girls locker room. I changed and headed for the basketball court. It was under the building, I guess to control the noise from the bouncing basketballs. I'm not really sure.

As I entered the gym I noticed I was the only one in there besides a man at the other end of the court with an orange hoodie on, and drenched in sweat with some really sweet basketball shoes. He was shooting 3- pointer, syncing every shot he made.

Not to be weird, even though it kind of is, his butt looked very familiar. I just shook off the thought and started my usual routine of foul shots, then to pivots and on to outside shots.

I was sweating really heavily by the time I got to the end of my outside shots, only missing 3. Then i shot a final 3 and it bricked off the rim and bounced over my head before I could grab, and rolled to the other end of the court.

"Hey is this your ball," the man said from the other end of the court. As he turned around I noticed he had sun glasses on, which makes sense but at the same time doesn't. I mean the lights are bright, but were inside. "Yeah, can you throw it down here?" I asked as I jogged halfway down the court. "Sure" and he tossed me my ball.

Then he walked up to me, taking off his sunglasses and said, "wanna play a quick pick up game?" As he said that my brain made the click on why his ass looked so familiar and so did his voice. In front of me stood the man I thought I would never lay eyes on in person, Robert Downey Jr.

My breathy got really heavy, and the last thing I felt was my head hitting the floor....

___________________________

Oh snap, she was in the room with RDJ the whole time and didn't even realize it.

Question: what do you think will happen next?

I'll try to update tomorrow, but right now I'm going to bed.