What Are You Doing Here?

Robs POV

So Thanksgiving was great. Casey's family loves me. Who wouldn't right?😜

Anyway it's about 2 weeks until Christmas, and I told Casey about IM4. She went to California with me and met everybody. Her and Gwyneth are like best friends. And the screen test went great. Now I'm just learning this script and shooting will start in the summertime.

This is Casey and I's first Christmas together. Well the first of many. I am going to get her something great. We agreed on no gifts. But I can't help it. And I'm pretty sure she can't either. Cause Karen told me Casey went shopping the other day.

I wonder what she is getting me. I don't know.

I'm going shopping tomorrow. And I have a lot of shopping to do. Plus I have to wrap it and hide it. Cause still is just like a kid. They snoop. But I know exactly where to put all of her gifts😏.

Casey's POV

I woke up this morning in a tangled mess. Roberts legs were wrapped around mine like vines. And the bed sheets were tied in knots around us. I guess we went a little crazy last night. But hey. It happens. And it was very needed. God that man kills me. Sometimes I wonder how I can move. Or even think about walking. It's crazy.

Anywho... Christmas is coming up. And Robert and I both agreed on no gifts. But I can't help it. So I've gotta get that for him sometime this week. And then in the summer he's going to start shooting IRON MAN 4!!!! OMG so excited. I've been waiting for this movie for so long.

I went to California with him last week. It was great. I met so many people. Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favearo, Don Cheadle. Anyway it was just great. Me and Gwyneth are like sisters. Rob makes fun of is for it.

I love this man so much. I wonder what are future holds??

Robs POV

So it's almost noon. And Casey is still in bed. So I think I'll just leave her a note and a cup of cocoa. So I take shower and get dressed. Decided on a plain white tight t-shirt, my John Deere hoodie, a beanie, and a pair of straight legged tight pair of Hollister jeans, and definitely can't forget my trusty steel toed Carolina's. Man I love those things. And instead of my beanie and grabbed my old Chevy hat that my Dad gave me a long time ago. It's got barbwire tears in it. And a Smirnoff Ice Screwdriver bottle cap jammed in the bill of it. I look pretty good. So I took a selfie. Hey don't judge me. I'm Robert Downey Jr. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I wrote Casey a note and put it on the night stand beside the bed. Along with her hot cocoa.

I took a picture of her sleeping. Cause she's so adorably sexy while she's sleeping. I leaned down beside her ear and said. "I'll be back later baby, I love you," and with that I kissed her forehead.

As I was walking out of the bedroom I heard "I love you to baby," and about 10 seconds later I heard a little cute and quiet snoring sound. God I love that girl so much. Reaching the door, I grabbed my keys off the hook, and decided on wearing my old jean jacket. It still fits like a glove. And can't forget my sunglasses. With that I'm out the door, jumping in my truck, and heading towards the mall.

Casey's POV

I wake up and reach for Robert, but all I feel is soft mattress under my hand. I open my eyes and he's not there. Then I roll over to check for a note. And sure enough there is one. Along with a steaming hot cup of cocoa. He must've just left because the cocoa is still radiating heat from the cup. I take a sip of it and read the note. It says 'Good morning, or should I say afternoon honey, I went out to run a couple of errands and I will be back later, my sister is waiting for you to call her, because I have a very special surprise for you, and my sister is going to help you prepare for it. Enjoy your day and your cocoa. Call me when you wake up, then call my sister, her number is on the back. I love you baby- Love your Iron Man'.

I giggle to myself as I turn it over and read Allison's number( his sister) then I grab my phone and call my Robbiebear. He answers on the third ring.

R- Sherlock Holmes detective service, how may I help you?

I decided to play along. And I brought out my real country accent.

C- Oh Mr. Holmes you must help me. Someone has kidnapped my beloved horse. Please help me find him, I don't know what to do.

He can't even say anything else. All I hear is gut busting laughter.

R- Case, is that your real accent, or did you just emphasize on the one you already have?

C- no babe, that's my real one that I hide so I don't sound so hick. But hey did I sound like a distressed customer or what?

R- you sounded great, anyway how did you sleep?

C- I slept great. But I would've liked to wake up in your warm embrace. Why did you leave without waking me up?

R- well technically you did wake up, you don't remember telling me you loved me to?

C- no. I must've been pretty out of it. Anyway What r u doin?

R- I told you I'm running errands, that's all you need to know. Ok?

C- ugh fine. So what's the surprise?

R- Casey I'm not telling you, just call my sister, she's been waiting on your call since 11. Please don't bombard me with detective questions. Cause it's not going to work. I have to go Casey, it's my turn. I'll see you tonight. I love u baby.

And with that he hung up. What did he mean it was his turn? What's going on? I hold it's not something bad. Anyway I guess I had better call Allison.

Robs POV

Wow that was closer. I thought putting my phone back in my pocket. Did she figure it out? I hope not.

Anyway I've still got a lot of shopping to do. I've only been to two out of the six places I have to go for all of Casey's gifts. I know it's a lot but she deserves it all and I love her so it's ok.

As I'm finishing up picking out clothes for Casey at American Eagle, I notice a woman staring at me. I shrug it off and keep on shopping. Then I turn around and she's right behind me. My eyes widen in shock as I see standing before me the woman who practically saved my life a few years ago.

"Hello Robert," the woman says.

"Susan, what are you doing here?"

---------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I know it's short, but it's like that for a reason the next one will be way longer. I promise. Don't hate me. And u can thank @rosalindagonzales for the new book cover. She also made the one for my new story. Beach Week. There isn't much on it yet. But I just wanted to give her credit for making me these amazing covers.