Oh No...

Recap....

As I'm finishing up picking out clothes for Casey at American Eagle, I notice a woman staring at me. I shrug it off and keep on shopping. Then I turn around and she's right behind me. My eyes widen in shock as I see standing before me the woman who practically saved my life a few years ago.

"Hello Robert," the woman says.

"Susan, what are you doing here?"

Robs POV

"Susan, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I heard you had moved to this cute little town, and I also heard you had a new girl in your life, so I just wanted to drop in and say I'm happy for you, and oh I have someone with me who wants to say hi," she says while turning back and going behind one of the clothes racks.

And then the cutest thing in the world pops out from behind the rack.

"DADDY!!!!" screams little now five year old Exton. I don't even say anything, I just get down on my knees and wrap him up into my arms. I haven't seen him since the divorce finalization. Which was last spring of last year. "Hey buddy, how are you? You've gotten so big," I say as a tear escapes my eye. "I'm great Daddy, I missed you so much, why did you leave me?" Oh. My. God. I hate that he feels like I left him. But I didn't have a choice. Susan didn't love me anymore and I couldn't stay like that. That's when we decided on divorce.

"Oh buddy, I'm sorry I left, but I had to, some things changed," I say looking up at Susan. "He's been asking about you everyday, and I just couldn't keep from him anymore, I know I have full custody, but I talked to the judge, and I have some business to take care of back home with my folks, and I don't know how long I'll be there, my Dad is sick," Susan said. "Oh Susan I'm so sorry, what is it," I ask having a feeling of what it already is, cause he's a heavy smoker. "He's got...." she couldn't finish her sentence.

I understood, and I just pulled her against my chest giving her a warm friendly hug. "Don't worry Suzie Q, he'll be ok," I say pulling away. "I don't know Rob, this time they told him how much time he has, and well it's not long at all, I don't think he will make it to New Years," she said wiping a tear off of her cheek. "Well, anyway the reason I'm here, as I said before I don't know how long I'll be home, so I was hoping Exton could stay with you while I'm gone," she said with a smile. "Really?" I asked, thinking she was playing a bitchy trick on me. "Of course, a boy can live life without his daddy, I don't have full custody anymore, I changed to joined custody, so you'll be seeing him a lot more," she said looking at Exton on my shoulder.

"Oh. My. God. Susan, this is great but I'm sorry about the circumstances that Brough you here," I say picking up Exton. "It's ok Bobby, but I really appreciate you being so understanding about the whole situation," she said. "You're welcome," I said handing the cashier by credit card. "So Exton's stuff is just back at the hotel that I'm staying at, do you wanna follow me and pick it up?" she asked grabbing one of the bags. "Yeah sure, let me just stop at Jared's Jewelry real quick and I'll be right behind you," I quickly say, cause I still have to get the bracelet and ring I was gonna get Casey for Christmas.

Casey's POV

Robert hasn't text or called me back all day like he said he would, maybe he's just busy. I hope everything is ok. Right now Hanna and I are headed to the mall to do some shopping for our babes. Haha. I love remembering that freaking Robert Downey Jr is my babe. Never thought it would happen.

Anyway I'm gonna get a bunch of stuff for Robert. He's been wanting this new bracelet that he saw at Jared's Jewelry. It's really cool. I just hope it's not to expensive

So Hanna and I went to Jared's Jewelry, American Eagle, Aeropostale, and Hot Topic, cause we needed new MARVEL shirts. And now we're at the food court. Hanna is ordering us some Chinese and I'm finding seats. She comes back to the table, and I'm checking my phone.