Who the Frick is You?

Casey's POV

So my friend Autumn. Or we call her Brough and Brougman. Because there are 2 Autumns in our group.

Anyway... Brough and I are just chilling at Robs house watching movies and catching up. Rob and Indio are out at the grocery store. Because there is absolutely no food in this damn house. And I made them go.

"So Broughman, you're still like obsessed with Indio right?" I ask her while switching movies. "Yeah. Why Case?" She asks in confusion. "Oh just asking," I say with a smirk.

I hear the back door close. They're back.

I walk into the kitchen and I look at Robert. I forgot what he had worn to the store. Heavy sweatpants, his long sleeve Giants shirt, a beanie, a scarf, gloves with no fingers, and a big fury coat. He looks so good. Oh and the being the idiot he is, he wore his Gucci shoes, when he should've worn his Carolina's.

"Hey bae, we got your food," he says while kissing my forehead. "Oh thank god, Broughman and I were about to run out of carrots," I say with a sarcastic laugh. "Oh Broughmans here, Indio doesn't know she's here," he said while putting the yogurt in the fridge. "Yeah. Broughman come in here," I yell while grabbing the cream cheese icing out of robs hands and jamming my finger down into.

She comes into the kitchen. "What do you want bitch?" She asks. And she freezes. "Sup Chucky," Robert says while giving her a hug. She doesn't say anything. She's not even looking and me or Robert. She is looking behind her. We both turn around to see what she is staring at.

Indio.

Broughmans POV

I see Robert but I'm not even paying attention to him. I'm looking at the most attractive thing I have ever seen in my life.

Indio.

I remember Casey showing me pictures of him a long time ago, and he was cute then. But he's so sexy now. Cha- Ching. (Again whatever that means, because my friends won't tell me).

Indio's POV

I walk in the door and I don't even acknowledge Casey and my dad. I'm looking at the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. I have to make her mine. And I don't even know her yet. And her ass is like a giant marshmallow. I've got to get to know her. Maybe she'll be the one to even get me off of coke. I would do anything for this girl. And I don't even know her.

Robs POV

Did Autumn even hear me? Because she's just staring behind me. I turn around and Indio is staring right back at her. I make an o shape with my mouth.

Casey's POV

"Well were just gonna let you to talk," I say while grabbing Roberts arm and then winking at Brough. She is still staring at Indio. "But," Robert whines like a little kid. I growl at him like a lion. "Yeah well just let you guys talk we're going to get ready for tonight, Indio I'm watching you," Rob says while pulling me up the stairs.

Indios POV

We're still staring at each other. This girl is so beautiful. And I don't even know her name.

Autumns POV

He's just staring at me.

"Who the Frick is you?" I asked him. He didn't say anything he just busted out laughing and so did I. "What did you say, did you say Frick, hahahahahahahahaha" he is having a giggle attack. "yeah that's what I ask everyone who I don't know, haha, I'm Autumn, like the season," I said while shaking his hand. "Indio, like the city in California," he says grabbing my hand.