Games and Puppy Pads

Casey's POV

I was waiting for that wonderful red Audi R8 to pull up when someone slapped my books out of my hand. I turned ready to fight, with the stance that Rob has taught me. "Whoa bitch, calm down, it's just me," Hanna said pointing to herself. "Sorry, just a little jumpy," I replied. "Oh I wonder why," she said with a wink. "Oh shut up," I said. And with that I heard that electric engine coming up the straight stretch behind the school. My hands got sweaty and my legs became weak. "Whoever that is, has a sweet ride," chuckled Hanna. Just as she said that Robbie pulled up the sidewalk, rolled down the passenger side window, and said," Hey sexy, need a ride?" I thought Hanna was gonna jump threw the window. "OMG Casey, why didn't you tell me he was coming to pick you up?" she squeaked. "Cause I knew you would freak out, just like you're doing now!" "oh I see," she replied. "Hey baby," I said as I got in the car, and gave Rob a quick peck on the lips. "So Case, I have a little surprise for you at the house!" he said. "Oh really?" I replied with a wink. "Yeah, hey Hanna you wanna tag alone?"

Hanna's POV

"Hey Hanna you wanna tag along?" Robert asked. I just looked at Casey and she nodded in approval,"omg yes, thank you, thank you, thank you," they both just laughed and I ran to my car to catch up with them. I can't believe my best friend is dating ROBERT DOWNEY JR!!

Casey's POV

So Hanna is behind us in her car, and Robert and I are rocking out to some ACDC! He keeps saying I look so sexy when I sing ACDC. Probably cause I always flip my hair and shake my hips in my seat. He gets so heated, that he just attacks me, not like in bed. But well just be sitting on his couch or something. And he'll just jump on me and just shove his tongue in my mouth. Anyway we're heading up the driveway, and I see 2 dog houses in the back yard. Maybe there old ones, cause it's mostly been dark when I've been at his house. Oh well. It's probably nothing.

Robs POV

So Hanna drove behind us, and I told Casey to wait outside, while I went inside and got the pups. "Babe close your eyes, you to Hanna," I said walking outside holding Buster and Hershey in my arms. They smell like puppy breath. It's so cute. I stood directly in front of the girls and said "ok, open your eyes," Casey's eyes shot open, and she immediate squealed in excitement. "Oh my god Baby, are they ours to keep," she asked. And I love how she says 'ours'. "Well of course they are Case, I took action and decided to get them, since you talked about it so much." "OMG I love them, and you so much, Hanna look at my puppies!" I'm glad she likes them. "Ok, I'm gonna go inside and change and I'll be back out, ok?" "Ok babe," Casey said without even looking at me to into the pups. I'm gonna take the girls for a ride in the Razor, my gayer buggy type thing. Casey doesn't know I have it.

I changed into some old wrangler jeans, a hoodie cause it was a little chilly outside, grabbed my Red Sox ball cap, threw on my Carolinas, grabbed two hoodies for the girls and walked down to the shed where the Razor and 4- wheelers were. I started it up, backed up and took off up the hill. Skidding to a stop as Casey turned around, each holding a puppy, just looking at me in awe. "What, never seen a man in a dune buggy before?" I asked, motioning for them to climb in. They climbed in still clutching the puppies when Hanna asked, "what are we gonna do with the dogs?" I have a stall set up for them in the barn, we can put them in there until we finish." I said nodding. "Oh ok," Casey said scratching behind Busters ears.

Casey's POV

This day has been amazing. Like the best Monday ever!! We all rode around on 4- wheelers for about 2 hours. Running in mud and racing threw the woods. Hanna said she had to go home. I told her I would see her tomorrow at school. She thanked Robert for inviting her, gave is both hugs an left. "Well now that she's gone, Rob said," what do you wanna do now?" he said with a seductive wink. "Well I'm gonna go check on Sparky, and grab the puppies." Then I'm gonna kick your ass at Call of Duty." I said. "Haha ok," he replied. Robert had bought me the cutest clothes, an Xbox, and puppies all in one day. I could get used to this. And before you start judging me, no I am not just with Robert for his money, I really do love him, and I love spending time with him, he is great. But if he wants to buy me stuff or give me money, what woman is going to argue with that?