Rollercoaster Ride

(There are text message in this chapter, R is Robert and C is Casey, enjoy)

Casey's POV

I woke up so revived and energized. I checked my phone and I had 56 texts from Hanna, 2 from somebody in my contacts by the name of Babe, and 28 missed calls from Hanna. I clicked on the Babe contact, and it said:

R- good morning beautiful I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me.

I have no clue who this is. The second message said:

R- U must not be awake yet, call me when you get this baby girl.

So after reading that I clicked on the contact information and saw there was an ID pic then it all came back to me. Last night I became Robert Downey Jr's girlfriend. I slept so good that it felt like a dream, but it was all real. So I called him:

R- Hello this is Robert Downey Jr. speaking.

C- is this the same RDJ that kissed me and made me his girlfriend last night?

R- hey baby, how are you? I put a pet name in your contact, and I couldn't remember who it was. I'm sorry baby girl. Did u sleep good?

C- yes I did, did you?

R- I actually did, even though I was very sexually frustrated last night, I had to relieve myself

C- your so dirty. So What r u doin today?

R- well I was hoping I could kidnap you for the day.

C- that be great I'll take a shower and get dressed and I'll call u in about an hour ok?

R- sounds great baby girl

C-k bye

R- HEY!

C- what?

R- I love you

C- haha. I love you to baby.

I can't believe this is happening. I wonder what we're going to do. I synced my phone through my Bluetooth built in shower speaker and rocked out to some Luke Bryan. I got out, threw my hair into a wet messy bun, and put on my American flag short shorts, and iron man tank top. I put on some makeup and grabbed an emergency clothes bag, cause you never know what could happen, and I slipped on my cowboy boots. But I didn't forget about my flat bill iron man hat. I took it every where before I met Robert. Then I was about to walk out of my room, when I heard a ticking noise on my window. I walked to the window and opened it. I saw Robert standing in my yard with a hand full of pebbles.

He was wearing an ACDC shirt, dark blue jeans, which were doing something for his ass quite well, and some red and gold high top nike basketball shoes. I decided to call them his iron man shoes. "What r u doin you crazy boy?" I asked with a giggle. "I'm not a boy, I'm a man, and I'm waiting for my amazing girlfriend, have you seen her?" "I don't know, does she date an old man?" No reply he just took off running, then he started climbing the tree beside my window. He got up the tree in a flask. He got in the window and pinned me against the wall(again). "What did you say?" "Oh nothing," I giggled. "Weren't we in a position like this last night, that we didn't finish?" with that he pulled my hair out of the bun I had it in. "I like your tank top, but it would look better on the floor." "There will be none of that on the first date Mr. Downey." I giggled and ran into my bathroom and locked. I heard a pop and the door opened. He was holding a bobby pin and just laughing his ass off. "Come on let's go!" "Wait let's take some selfies in your full length mirror, so I can have a picture of you in your shorts and boots," he said with a wink.

So we took about a thousand pictures. And then I finally got him out the door. It was a hot day for the end of September. It was almost 90 degrees outside. He had brought his Jeep, and had taken the top, the sides and even the doors off. "So where are we going babe?" I asked buckling my seatbelt. "Well I was thinking we could go to Kings Dominion, they owe me a favor, and said they would shut down the park for us. Plus there is someone there waiting for us that I want you to meet." "Sounds great, let's go!"

He cranked up the radio, and surprisingly enough it was on Star Country, the county station for most of Virginia. Luke Bryan was singing Play It Again, and I was singing quietly to myself. I knew Robert could sing, but I didn't think he knew country. When the chorus came back around he sang as loud as he could "she was like oh my god, this my song, I've been listening to the radio all night long, I can't believe that it came back on , but here it is," I decided to join in with him," she was like come here boy I wanna dance, before I said a word, she was taking my hand, spinning me around till it faded out and she gave me a kiss, and she said play it again, play it again, play it again, and I said play it again, play it again, play it again," the song ended and he just looked at me and said,"you sing beautifully." "No I dont, but you should hear me me sing some Taylor Swift," "Do you have any on your phone?" he asked. "As a matter of fact, I do" so I synched my phone to his Jeep.

I sang Sparks Fly and he was in shock. "That was amazing baby," he said. "Haha thanks". Then I was about to play one of Roberts songs from his album and before I played 5:30 I asked him "hey babe, what time is it?" then I hit the song. He just laughed the whole way through the song. I sang along and played Man Like Me, he got quiet and his face had a sad expression on it. I turned off the song "babe I'm sorry, I didn't know it would make you upset." "Its ok babygirl, it's just brings back some sad memories." So I decided to play his favorite song, which I knew would lighten the mood. I played Black Sabbath's Iron Man. I guess it got him pumped up, because he started to drove really fast, and I just squealed with excitement. Then Highway to Hell came on and he went crazy, he was jumping and dancing around, just singing his butt off. The music turned off when my mom called me, she was just calling to make sure I was ok and having a good time. Robert whined when the music turned off because it was right in the middle of the chorus, and he was singing his heart out, and it stopped but he didn't. I laughed so hard.

Robs POV

This day has started off great. I get to spend the day with the most amazing girl ever, and she is gonna meet Indio. I hope it works out well. Cause I mean I am dating someone younger than my son, but hey the heart wants what it wants. Kings Dominion was a great idea. And the park is going to be closed just for us, so no fans or paparazzi. I mean I love my fans to death, but this is a day for me and my girl.

Casey's POV

We were almost to Kings Dominion, and Robert was like a little kid going to Disney World for the first time. He is spazzing out. "Babe, calm down," I laughed. "I can't I'm so exited," yep he's just like a child. But I wanna have so fun with this moment 😏. Now remember I'm still a virgin, but I know how to be bad. So I decided to mess with him. I put my hand on his knee, he immediately stopped laughing. I brought my hand higher up his thigh. Then I saw his jaw clench. Which was so hot, but I have to focus.

Robs POV

God what is this girl trying to do to me? I don't if I can wait until her 18 birthday.

Back to Casey's POV

My hand was right below his groin muscle. And I could see a small bulge in his pants. So I moved my hand until I was right on top of his member, and he became rock hard. I started massaging him through his jeans, he let out a quiet grunt, but just loud enough to wear I could hear it. He unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. I've never given somebody a hand job before, but I'm gonna try haha. So I slowly started stroking him, and his breath hitched. I started to go faster, and he moaned and pull the Jeep on the side of the road. We had taken the long way to Kings Dominion so we were on a back road. He stop the Jeep and I kept stroking him. He grabbed my face and kissed me with lust and hunger. "Case...mmm. you've gotta stop...dear god...i wanna get there before dark..shit" "Whats wrong Mr. Downey, can't handle a little pleasure, oops I mean pressure?" I said with a seductive smirk. "No I... oh god... I just can't handle you... mmm.... this is not the time or place to be...holy shit... to be doing this..." I could tell he was getting close, so I decided to end my little game. "Ok I'm sorry," and I took my hand away, and buckled my seat belt back. I just looked at him. "Are we still going?" I asked. "You're gonna pay for that little girl," "Oh I'm so scared," I said with a giggle. He put his mouth beside my ear and said " oh you should be," and he started driving again.

___________________________

Sorry I haven't update in a few days guys. But that was a heated car ride. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

Question- will Casey and Robert "wait" or will it happen sooner??