Breakfast and A Dance

Roberts POV

I woke up around 1 p.m. My body is sore. I haven't had that much sex in a long time. If I'm sore, I can't imagine what Casey feels like. Speaking of her, she looked so peaceful when I woke up. She was asleep on my chest and had a piece of hair falling into her eyes. I brushed back the piece of hair, and leaned in to kiss her on her soft lips. I guess she was awake the whole time, because just as I was about to kiss her, she rolled over and jumped out of bed. "Thought you could sneak one on me did you?" she said with a giggle. God that giggle, it kills me. "Well I was trying to, but you had to ruin it," I acted like I was mad. I clenched my jaw,and pulled the covers over my head. "Awww baby I'm sorry, don't be mad." I didn't budge. The next thing I knew she was sitting on me and tickling me. "You can't stay mad at me forever baby," she was laughing. She was right. I was trying my best to fight it. Until I couldn't stand it anymore. I started laughing and kicking, and wiggling around. "Ok Casey....you...win," I said between giggles. She kept tickling me. "STOP," I yelled in desperation. I rolled over on top of her, and her face went blank. She knew she had lost, and that I was going to get payback. I just laughed at how scared she was. "Don't worry baby, I'll get you back later," I said. Before I could get up she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me back down for a kiss. She nibbled on my bottom lip, and slid her tongue in my mouth. This was the first time, like ever, that a girl had over powered me in a kiss. It was quite sexy, I thought to myself. I got off of Casey, and she got up, well she tried to. The moment her feet hit the floor, she fell, and I knew why. "AAAAAHHHH damn that hurt," she yelled. I was laughing because I knew why she couldn't even stand. Maybe we shouldn't have don't it so much. "Shut up Downey, you're the reason I'm like this," she said with frustration. "Well if it makes you fell any better, my body hurts to, you may have been a virgin, but you sure knew that you were doing babe," I winked. I walked downstairs and I heard her fall again. I just laughed to myself, and flipped on the news. The moment I turned it on I saw my name. 'Does RDJ have a new girl? Who is she?' said TMZ. Damn I hated them. They ruined it between me and Sarah Jessica. I really loved her, and then TMZ just had to twist everything around and she believed it. I flipped it to Today's Hit Country, and started dancing around while I cooked breakfast.

Casey's POV

I came down the stairs after showering and making my legs work. Last night was amazing. I just still can't believe that I lost my virginity to fucking Robert Downey Jr, pun intended. I really wanna tell my mom about this. We talk about everything. She is really lenient about big stuff like sex, because she understands, because she did the same thing when was my age. As I got into the living room, I smelled bacon. My drug. It's like my crack. I got downstairs, and I walked up behind Robert. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and asked "Whats cookin good lookin?" He just laughed. And then the song came on. You know the old country song, the 'Hey Hey Good Lookin, Whatcha Got Cookin?'. That song is the best. Robert started twirling me around. Then when the song ended he dipped me. And it was like one of those movie scenes. Like the song ends, but the guy just holds you there, and looks into your eyes and kissed you. Well that's exactly what happened. Robert kiss me so softly and passionately. Then he picked me up and put me on the counter as he finished cooking breakfast.

Robs POV

Breakfast was amazing. Casey insisted that since I cooked breakfast, she do the dishes. I let her, and I just watched her. I watched her body language, she was just moving around in a happy daze, like she was right where she wanted to be. I really do love this girl. I just wanna marry her right now. But that would to much to fast, because we've only been together for 3 days. But I already know that I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

___________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days guys. I've been so busy. Like it's crazy. And I know this was a short chapter, but hopefully it'll tie you over until I update again. Love u guys