Oh Dear God

Recap

Robs POV

I woke up in the hayloft of the barn. Naked. What happened last night? I roll over and someone is laying beside me. I gently shake their shoulder and they roll over and smile.

OMG what have I done? Did I seriously get drunk and sleep with Susan in the barn? Casey is definitely not gonna say that this is ok. I'm dead. She's gonna leave and never forgive me. I start to cry and grab my knees and put my head between them.

Present

Robs POV

I'm still crying and someone starts to shake me. I look up and Susan has turned into Casey. And I'm not in the barn anymore. I'm in bed with my clothes on. I stop crying. "Baby, Robert, are you ok? You were having a nightmare," Casey says hugging me. "Yeah baby, I'm fine, I just... nevermind, you'll get mad at me if I tell you," I say while catching my breath. "Robert, it was just a dream, you can tell me anything, I promise," she says kissing my cheek. "God, how did I get such an amazing girl like you?" I ask. "Remember your hotness knocked me out onto a gym floor, now tell me what happened," she says leaning against the headboard.

"Well I woke up in the hayloft, naked, and Susan was next to me, and I thought it was real, you were going to leave me and never come back, that's why I was crying, baby, please don't ever leave me, and even if I do really screw up, promise me that we will always be at least friends or of it's really bad, I'm happy with acquaintances," I ask her while wiping my face. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere, and yes I promise to still keep in touch if things go south, I love you Robert, and nothing, not even some silly dream, is going to change, now if it was real, we'd have a big problem," she says giggling. "That's not funny babe," I say while hovering over her. "Oh really, then Mr. Downey, why don't you teach me a lesson," she says while grabbing my shirt and literally ripping it off of me.

"Oh boy, this is gonna be a great day for me," I say while kissing her neck. "Oh really, I wonder why," Casey says, then she does the sneakiness thing she rolls us over, and I thought I was the one in control, I guess I was wrong.

She starts grinding her hips on me while nibbling on my ears and neck. "Mmm Casey, baby, I wanna please you to," I say while wrapping my arms around her. "Nope, we're gonna do this my way," she basically snarls and snaps like a lioness. So hot.

Then she gets off of me, and just leaves me there.

"Hey, where are you going little lady," I shout from the bed. "Don't worry baby, I'll be right back," I hear her say from the closet. She's moving a bunch of stuff around. "Casey, you better not leave a mess that I have to clean up," I shout.

She comes back out with two of my ties. And a devious grin on her face.

"Casey...." I'm cut off. "Ah,ah,ah Mr. Downey, you better behave or you won't get what I know you want," she says in a sexy seductive voice. I still don't know why that "Mr. Downey" thing turns me on so much. I guess it's just something about the way she says it.

She ties my hands to the bedpost, then stands just in front of the bed. She. No. She is not about to strip tease me. Oh dear god please help me. She starts playing my favorite country love song "Shake the Sand" by Luke Bryan, but it's perfect for what she's about to do. She starts swaying her hips back and forth. God kill me now. Then she slowly starts unbuttoning my flannel shirt that she slept in, and when I mean slowly, I mean the most seductively sexy slow as you can be. This just unbuttoning her shirt and I'm panting like a dog. She finally finishes taking off the shirt, and throws it at me. "Casey, baby, I can't handle this," in say while gesturing to the huge boner that is making my pants very tight. "Oh don't worry baby, you'll get your relief soon enough," she says while untying the string on her lounge pants. And then she just stops. Gives me a wink, and walks out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to keep u guys on a cliffhanger. But I couldn't resist. And I'm sorry that this whole chapter was in Roberts POV. But there's more Casey than Robert, so i wanted to let him have the show for a little bit. And if u don't like the ending of this chapter, don't worry, I'll update as soon as possible. Let me know what u think. Love u guys